Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

The next airplane I want

Douglas DC-9-30 (my favorite jet and the 2nd jet I flew on age 4 (now 46) same day as the one below on Republic, can still taste the little submarine sandwich served (Republic Airlines)

Boeing 727-200 (the first jet I flew on age 4, I remember boarding via the ventral stairs and hearing the APU screaming on that Northwest Orient example)

Piper Comanche love my A2A example

Lear 45 (I get to ride on these occasionally as the company I work for has 2 of them and they’re great right down to the slightly spongy soft sidewalls)

Learn how to actually start the Boeing 247 I bought so I can fly it!

Lockheed L-1011 (my honeymoon plane on ATA still married to wife in question)

BAe-146 (flew these on Air Wisconsin and they were great especially for those almost walkable Milwaukee to Chicago legs where a car or bus or bicycle is nearly as fast (short legs are fascinating to me and perfect for a flight sim session)

• Like 2

I mean I feel like I have been waiting so long for the Milviz 310 it probably won't live up to the hype in my head lol... I would like a King Air 200 or 90. I would also like a small commuter Turboprop airplane like a B1900 or Saab 340... Dash 8 would be nice as well. 

Not sure maybe one of these ...

l7oVkVD.jpg

or these

QUD6GRNHQRGNJIRPPODRIZMRLM.JPG

or this ...

EFEMH3IB7VFETH5MONIYKAQAR4.jpg

or maybe just this one ..

pzl-m-15-belphegor-b593bb67-16b1-41c3-a6

... so hard to decide ...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Not sure maybe one of these ...

or these

or this ...

or maybe just this one ..

... so hard to decide ...

Good grief man, where's your ambition?🙄

a32cbc24c3b7a0d9387d38d12924dbe7.jpgku-xlarge-2.webpR.jpgR-1.jpgmain-qimg-a6cb19dc6b835b40ec843fa717c4d6Imagine all the repaint possibilities with those!!!

Seriously though, still hoping for a Mosquito BIV, IX and XVI; as well as a Dash 8 (not too far away, hopefully) and something big like a Short Sunderland or a Clipper. I'd love a Harrier/Sea Harrier too.

Edited by 109Sqn
  • Like 4

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Well something with a realistic cokpit. I'm a bit tired of all these unrealistic ones, so I bought nothing since the Kodiak and the DC-6.

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

We are definately missing 737CL... I suspect that 737CL is cursed. There were several project anounced for p3d and nothing. Even in the beginning of MFS2020 era there was an anouncement 737CL but the project was cancelled...

What comes to GA, I would love to have a Barom beachcraft 58 with steam gauges... 

Intel i9-13900K, GIGABYTE GAMING Z790, GeForce RTX4080, 32GB

The Wright Flyer and the Silver Dart.

Edited by Tuskin38

A Blimp, Hot Air Balloon, or Airship might be fun in this game; Admire the sunset or watch all the simmers try and land at Lukla.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Joking aside, that Caproni Stipa Glenn pictured above could actually look bizarrely pretty!

IW-Caproni-Stipa-01.jpg

• Like 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

lol . looks like half a plane ☺️

So long as the pilot is ok

Edited by icewater5

When I was 8 or 9 someone bought me my first Airfix model.......a PBY Catalina.

Oh what joy. When finished I thought it looked absolutely marvellous.

A decent MSFS version would be good.

• Upvote 1

i7-4790k @ 4.4ghz for the moment. Asus z87-k mobo. GTX 1080, 32gb ram. couple of SSDs....Saitek X52

1 hour ago, 109Sqn said:

Joking aside, that Caproni Stipa Glenn pictured above could actually look bizarrely pretty!

IW-Caproni-Stipa-01.jpg

Looks like a cockpit strapped to a jet engine.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 1x 2tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial 4tb Nvme M2 Drive

Would like a decent B-17. On the plus side, not for MSFS, but we do have this one inbound:

the-mighty-eighth-03.jpg

• Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here