Sign in to follow this  
stefanwa

SU9 Beta Testers Beware

So Steam users should be fine right? I see no update anyways...

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

35 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

I think you will need to search out every file and folder related to MSFS and manually delete before you can move forwards with a re-instal from scratch. The Windows Registry too. You will have to hope you find all remnants... and also that you don't delete the wrong stuff. If your PC is exclusively for MSFS (or simming is really important to your well being), it would be easier on your blood pressure and far quicker to format and reinstall Windows... and then run a mile when you hear the word  BETA in the same sentence as Asobo and MSFS in future.

It might pay those with this problem to hang tight though - maybe Asobo will come up with a clean solution to reverse out of this error.

Actually I think it's data stored on the cloud that is the issue. How do you get rid of it though? Running fine for me though now bar the hysteresis.

41 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

It might pay those with this problem to hang tight though - maybe Asobo will come up with a clean solution to reverse out of this error.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I'm already making a list of things I need to move onto a netwrok drive before this upcoming reinstall of Windows, MSFS and P3D

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

9 minutes ago, iFlySimX said:

So Steam users should be fine right? I see no update anyways...

I got a small update last night (14 hours ago) on Steam and it was fine. No updates this morning when I started MSFS so it appears to be a Windows Store version issue.

• Upvote 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Hester40MTForum Moderator Team

Probably best to not start the sim until they figure this out.

This is the best. Wait until next push of the update. It’s currently being discussed on the best way forward. An announcement will be made. At this point, hold tight, don’t launch MSFS

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Just booted up MSFS store version ( I am not on the beta program), everything normal, no updates. 

Bob,

Boy are you brave...after reading everything before your post my knees were starting to shake from worry it would affect NON-beta store folks like me! Thanks for going out on the limb for the rest of us!

• Like 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

8 minutes ago, somiller said:

Bob,

Boy are you brave...after reading everything before your post my knees were starting to shake from worry it would affect NON-beta store folks like me! Thanks for going out on the limb for the rest of us!

Just finished a 200 mile flight, no problems at all. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

31 minutes ago, turbomax said:

Hester40MTForum Moderator Team

Probably best to not start the sim until they figure this out.

This is the best. Wait until next push of the update. It’s currently being discussed on the best way forward. An announcement will be made. At this point, hold tight, don’t launch MSFS

I had to know and I figured that you had to Click on Update, but I was wrong. It updated automatically and screwed up MSFS. I know it's my own fault and am not complaining. I have been looking for an excuse to reinstall Win11 and get off of the Development Build cycle anyway, as every time I get a new Win11 build I have to uninstall and reinstall my printer/scanner. And it's been years since I did a clean o/s install.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

Looks like it might be fixed now? 

"We just released a new build allowing you to get the 1.25.7.0 version. By updating this new version, issues encountered today (If you were part of players impacted) should now be solved."

• Like 1

Just now, mccracken said:

"We just released a new build allowing you to get the 1.25.7.0 version. By updating this new version, issues encountered today (If you were part of players impacted) should now be solved."

Ha! Incredible simulating by Asobo.  Flight delays today just like in the real world.....

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

11 minutes ago, mccracken said:

So that means that people reinstalling Windows, or MSFS have wasted their time I guess...

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

27 minutes ago, mccracken said:

And with that it is now fixed again, without reinstalling anything. Everything back to where it was. Thank you AS/MS. I really didn't want to spend my afternoon doing a reinstall of Win11 and MSFS.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

2 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

And with that it is now fixed again, without reinstalling anything. Everything back to where it was. Thank you AS/MS. I really didn't want to spend my afternoon doing a reinstall of Win11 and MSFS.

But it looks like some people did just that from reading the posts. .  

Sorry to disappoint, had a back up, as i do everytime.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,