Sign in to follow this  
sholay

Aerosoft 50% sale on their webpage

So, Easter season - shopping time.

Many if not all AS products are on 50% sale.

I personally got Anchorage - I am not impressed now in 2022, but needed that one for long. And because it show its age it is only worth that discounted price. Also acquired BER despiet recommendation here to choose Barcelona instead. The reason is 'flyability'. I am from Poland and either I am flying in the US as they have still daylight when I have time in the evening or I do fly locally in Central Europe. Barcelona is too far 😉

Good hunting,

&

• Like 4

ugcx_banner.png

18 minutes ago, sholay said:

So, Easter season - shopping time.

Many if not all AS products are on 50% sale.

I personally got Anchorage - I am not impressed now in 2022, but needed that one for long. And because it show its age it is only worth that discounted price. Also acquired BER despiet recommendation here to choose Barcelona instead. The reason is 'flyability'. I am from Poland and either I am flying in the US as they have still daylight when I have time in the evening or I do fly locally in Central Europe. Barcelona is too far 😉

Good hunting,

&

Well spotted, thanks mate. I too have objected to paying 25 Euros so a 50% sale was most welcome

Ian S

38.jpg

Finally got the F-14 Extended after all these years. Previously only 20% off, but at 50% it finally offered value.

Now have to wait another few years for the DCS World F-14 to go on 50% sale as well. Refuse to pay those ludicrously high prices and only 15% off on sale.

Edited by rooitou

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Good prices, set my eyes on DC-8 but limited to P3D4. On Aerosoft forum somebody said it is possible to get into 5 but gave no hint how. 

Thanks for the tip! Got myself Chania Int'l Airport.

Herman

PC Intel i9-9900KF | Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING motherboard | Corsair 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1+2TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD's | 3x 6TB Seagate 7200rpm harddisks | Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2080 Ti 11GB video card | Trustmaster T.1600M Hotas + CH Pedals | P3Dv4.5HF3 😃

set my eyes on DC-8 but limited to P3D4. On Aerosoft forum somebody said it is possible to get into 5 but gave no hint how. 

I'd be interested too ... should be just tricking the installer to find Pv5...

I've got the JF/AH DC-8 running in Pv5 but think this one should be a lot better...

• Like 1

That's what I call a good sale! Never saw Aerosoft offering more than 30%, but now 50%. Coool!

Thank you, sholay, for the hint!

Regards
Michael

Yeah. Maybe they finally understood that even the P3d folks are making their decisions based on price (reduction), and not just by "what they just need and want to have", as they claimed in the past.

I'm one of the evidences myself: I will certainly grab Berlin-Brandenburg, Malaga and Ben Gurion now, and maybe quite some Spanish and Italian sceneries for P3d v4. Concidering their quality and (partly) their age, I would have spent 0 € for them at regular price or at 20% off, and now I may spend 100!

• Like 1

Regards, Dominik

Cannot find information on when this amazing 50 percent sale is over??? 😞 😞

signCopy.jpg

1 hour ago, Aharon said:

Cannot find information on when this amazing 50 percent sale is over??? 😞 😞

Until the 18th. 

I went a bit crazy due to the rarity of this sale. Anyway, I purchased:

Heathrow, Cologne/Bonn, Eufurt, Chania, Gibraltar, Gran Canaria, La Palma, Ibiza, El Hierro, Liepaja, Bratislava, Poprad-Tatry, Reggio Calabria, Naples..

And on top of that, I bought the Twin Otter which I enjoyed in FSX. 

P3D is not dead for me. 😉

• Like 2

i spent a little as well thx to this sale......Zurich, Menorca, Ibiza, Oslo, Milan, Rome and the CRJ Pro. 🙂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, shaneb777 said:

i spent a little as well thx to this sale......Zurich, Menorca, Ibiza, Oslo, Milan, Rome and the CRJ Pro. 🙂

is Oslo still holding on?

On 4/15/2022 at 8:34 AM, Nurmblitz said:

Good prices, set my eyes on DC-8 but limited to P3D4. On Aerosoft forum somebody said it is possible to get into 5 but gave no hint how. 

I bought the DC8, it installs into a C:\P3D4 Addons folder, I copied the "Aerosoft DC8" folder from there into my own P3Dv5 addons folder and added an entry to add-ons.cfg in C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5. But there are probably several ways you could do it.
In the panels folder I editted asc.cfg to use a full path for
wavdir=F:\FS\P3Dv5_Addons\Aerosoft DC8\SimObjects\Airplanes\DC-8_50\Panel\PanelSounds
but I seem to have to do that for all aerosoft aircraft.

I did ignore the install of Trueglass as I know that can cause problems, and the install of XMLtools failed - both to be looked into but it works fine already 🙂

Cheers
Keith