Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

FlightSimLabs

Does anyone know if FSL are having an Easter sale?

The only sales I've ever seen at FSL were associated with new releases, where the new product was discounted for a short period after release.

• Upvote 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Now retired I watch for these things closer, lol. Thought maybe with the various Easter sales popping up.......I'm giving thought to the newest FSL version of the 320. Had their other ones for years and been happy with them.

Dave

Have been on the fence with FSL for a very long time.  Especially with MSFS future offerings, and just how much value I’d get out of their fleet and how much longevity is left in P3D.

If the price ever came down on a sale, I’d probably pull the trigger on at least the 320 and 319.  But alas, I continue to wait; have never seen a sale.  Would be nice someday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

CKD, Wondering too just how much time I will spend on P3d in the future which is one of the reasons I've been sitting on the fence. Like you if a sale was to happen I might jump on it.

I had the the aerosoft A320 professional series and it was alright until I upgraded my computer.  I kept getting device hung errors with it about 60 percent of my flights.  I tried every trick in the book but kept crashing so I finally bit the bullet and bought the fslabs A320 with the Sharklet add on and been having a great time flying it.  It’s so smooth on my machine and haven’t had a ctd yet ( knock on wood!!!).  It’s well worth the price!!!!!!

Edited by dufus01
Misspelling
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dufus01 said:

I had the the aerosoft A320 professional series and it was alright until I upgraded my computer.  I kept getting device hung errors with it about 60 percent of my flights.  I tried every trick in the book but kept crashing so I finally bit the bullet and bought the fslabs A320 with the Sharklet add on and been having a great time flying it.  It’s so smooth on my machine and haven’t had a ctd yet ( knock on wood!!!).  It’s well worth the price!!!!!!

Did you get the package with the321 as well? I was leaning to just the 320.

4 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

Did you get the package with the321 as well? I was leaning to just the 320.

I bought just the 320 package and the sharklet addon.  I’m considering the 321 but messed up  and didn’t buy both 320 and 321 sharklets for a pretty good discount.

For those of you on the fence, it’s an absolute joy to fly.  Worth every penny.  My number 1 addon aircraft. The GSX, SimBrief and even FS2Crew integration is absolutely amazing.  I won’t even consider MSFS until there’s something approximating FSL quality.  Truth be told, aside from the big ticket items… It’s really the little details that make it worth it.  If you’d like a preview you can find my YT channel at “FBWFTW” on YT-tons of FSL stuff there if you’d like (not monetized).  The Maddog is the only other aircraft that comes close for me.  

I am sorely tempted by the FSL Airbus, main thing that's preventing my from investing is the fact that the Leonardo Maddog is my main short-haul driver and I'm not sure I want to dethrone it given how much I love it - that and I'm slightly reluctant to buy a joystick when all my other aircraft are yoke-driven; I've flown the aerosoft airbus with a yoke, with the airbus flight dynamics it felt a bit odd and uncomfortable.

PUT In the UK.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & Radeon RX570 8GB. Prepar3Dv5.3 @1080p

spacer.png

After many years in simulation I've come to the conclusion that expensive addons are those that I never use...  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, pedrotrindade said:

After many years in simulation I've come to the conclusion that expensive addons are those that I never use...  

This is useful information to the rest of us, thank you.

1 minute ago, Chapstick said:

This is useful information to the rest of us, thank you.

You're welcome my friend.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

FSLabs is not expensive.

PS: A€ro$oft is.

Edited by Juliet Alpha

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4