Sign in to follow this  
avi8tir

Honeycomb profiles for P3D

I've been able to find some.... mainly for PMDG. I am really looking for the QW787 for the yoke and throttle. I am surprised that these are not easy to find. Can someone point me in the right direction?

1 hour ago, avi8tir said:

I've been able to find some.... mainly for PMDG. I am really looking for the QW787 for the yoke and throttle. I am surprised that these are not easy to find. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I too use the Alpha and Bravo and like them very much. As far as being able to find much in the way of profiles I have not had a lot of luck. I find the software from honeycomb to to be a bit hard to use and yes I have watched the online videos until my eyes were bleeding. LOL I am thinking of just getting rid of the software completely and going back to using FSUIPC. You don't get the cute little blinking lights but I can live without them myself. I recommend you look into the FSUIPC macros. That system works very well these days or it has for the GA aircraft I fly. Just a suggestion and good luck!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/