Sign in to follow this  
iFlySimX

FlightBeam NZWN Pre-release Preview!

47 minutes ago, pilotter said:

where is the last shot taken? looks stunning.

Milford Sound in Fiordland National Park

• Like 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

1 hour ago, pilotter said:

Isn't this the Milford Sound Airport?

Kind regards, Michael

Sorry, I was late....

Edited by pmb
  • Like 2

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

2 hours ago, pilotter said:

That's a payware quality freeware found here:

https://flightsim.to/file/2533/milford-sound-airport-nzmf-new-zealand-v1-0

There are two versions. One for default mesh & one for ORBX mesh users.

Edited by DJJose
link
  • Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Flightbeam is by far the best airport creator. Definitely recommend Wellington too. Beautiful airport in a fun location with always interesting weather.

Appreciative of all the detail they pack in with relatively small file sizes. Never have any performance issues either. 

as with everything they do, this one looks amazing.  Does anybody have any idea what's next for them?  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Man, what a gorgeous scenery! Just flew in from Queenstown in the Neo. Very scenic approach to rwy34. Winds 15-17 knots but almost no crosswind component. I even had a vanilla flat white  inside the terminal and took a few photos there.

Well done Flightbeam! 👌

Kl6qVBv.jpg

2nc2Ki8.jpg

Disclaimer: photos taken with my iPhone, not the best quality

• Like 4

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Their servers must be getting hammered now (not surprised).   Really slow downloading through Contrail.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Is NZAA compatible with ORBX Landmarks Auckland City Pack?

I would like to get the bundle NZAA anf NZWN

Mike

3 hours ago, bigmike said:

Is NZAA compatible with ORBX Landmarks Auckland City Pack?

Yup, no issues i've seen

2 hours ago, The Moose said:

Yup, no issues i've seen

Thank you.

Mike

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Just a few snaps from Flightbeam's NZWN Wellington NZ.  They did a great job of NZAA. But I think they have surpassed that with NZWN.   This airport is a very old airport and it has had a lot of additions and reworks to the original buildings along with a few large new buildings added more recently including Rydges hotel and the carpark. All of these addons make the airport a bit like a box of lego that's just been spilt on the ground! I have to say that to model this must have been a absolute nightmare! But it is a wonderful job you have done Mir. I make specific mention of the international terminal whose multi-faceted artwork roof looks fantastic but which must have made you wonder why you started this project.   The other difficult part about this airport is the exposed lattice work construction everywhere. Again, a great job done of rendering this and I love the woodgrain on the southern terminal lattice work. I would also point out the dirt on the windows to the main terminal, which is a nice attention to detail. Wellington airport is exposed to the storms and gales that whistle through the Cook Strait so salt water deposits on the windows are quite the norm. Equal attention has been paid to interior and anyone who has travelled through this airport will be immediately impressed.  One suggestion if it hasn't already been made, would be to put some passengers in the terminal areas just to make it look a little busier. 🙂 On the airside, the runway texturing is really good and the taxiways and markings all realistic.  

For $NZ20 it's a no-brainer and I certainly highly recommend it.   Thank you Mir and Flightbeam for this contribution to the sim. 

Enjoy the pics. 

AM-JKLWITYjNVH9KXMpLgshPGqJXlSKwmyhnuhv-

AM-JKLWxkjrX7aCUjPNalcg4vr1dWt_E4kqE063w

AM-JKLVswR9mcZi-gTZFScOrdqTP9pj7aQVeO84k

AM-JKLV4qUHQBHrIlWIhILY2k2dluPEne4PLB23r

AM-JKLWjPH9CRyoasOLfulfRT9J0J1C15Z2tG5bf

AM-JKLVoLzp57t_mqIVhGb9wRgDvyZwlaQSRhP6j

AM-JKLVBMFxFfKdVntEtN2WieKXvDZSiyS4YI1Zn

AM-JKLVRlDGrDsSTRTbLtR688DbyI2PtjCgreFqf

AM-JKLUVqbrBUQfFC9ARSh8D77RCnOvtEVgT0Nz6

AM-JKLUvhfSM-vrF8EFWaeFqR2Hm0a2R5cZgdPIe

AM-JKLVmQqitttaDBb83Fx5FJudFSY8wbr4OBTsZ

AM-JKLUWD3VS1dAwSp5LrsFhFlu8iUxo5xi6N2FZ

Edited by Lord Farringdon
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.