Sign in to follow this  
alessio777

atc problem in mission fsx x

Hello. i noticed that in some fsx missions, like blind flight up the channel. as soon as it takes off, the atc never says anything. yet in the videos of others the atc always contacts you to give you the bows. the fact is that two years ago when I played it it was fine and now nothing happens. what can it be? Best wishes

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Converted to standard text

I have always known the Missions work as advertised.  One possible thing that a lot of people do is to delete default aircraft from Simobjects/Airplanes.  This will cause the Missions to no longer be Missions.  No ATC or any kind of screen instructions will be seen or heard.

Have you deleted any default aircraft?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

3 hours ago, charliearon said:

I never got my hands on the fsx folder, anyway if you can tell me, where do you check if there are all the planes of the game hi

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Just flew that exact mission and landed succesfully;ATC worked and guided all through the mission. Despite finding it difficult to tune and activate the ILS landing because of the different instruments used in this mission from the default instruments; Managed though to find everything and tune,activate and land succesfully.I might add that I have added a few addons to my installation and I think this causes the Yellow Progressive Taxi Arrows to float and bow a lot during turns.Although this is aanother matter altogether.

Berlopez

Edited by Berlopez

I have flown that "Over the Channel" foggy Mission several dozen times with no problem.  ATC and Mission objectives come on the screen at the proper times.  The only thing that will cancel out the ATC and Mission Objectives is deleted default aircraft.  The Mission then becomes nothing more than a "Free Flight".

Charlie Aron

I might add I flew the mission with default a/c Cessna 172, as it loads with Glass cockpit.

Berlopez