Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

P3D: BAE 146-300

In anticipation of the forthcoming JF release of the 146 series for MSFS. I dug out my QW BAE 146-300 for a quick flight from Edinburgh to Glasgow.

Some of the gauges did not show properly, perhaps because it is rated for V4.3 plus, however, overall, it flew nicely.

T45 (P3D v5.3 HF2)

spacer.png

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, johnbow72 said:

One fine shot Sir !! .

Thank you.

I'll go & have another look because I think the gauges/screens not illuminating are connected to the FMC & I had bypassed it.

I should have somewhere the JF P3D version, but it goes to P3D v2 according to JF, so I am not sure if it will work in V5.3 HF2

Hope JF gets the MSFS FMC completed before release!

T45

• Upvote 1

Further to the above, couldn't get the QW FMC to turn on & the JF (CSI) BAE 146 loaded, but no gauges & u/c up, so it looks like its not for P3D v5.

T45

For the QW146 there is a separate installer for P3Dv5 at their homepage. All is running fine, including FMC and VNAV. Only issue is with the very poor landing lights.

• Like 1

Cheers,
Michael

Aorus Master z390 / i9 9900KS / GTX 1070@2.1 / 32 GB Ram / all watercooled

On 4/16/2022 at 2:57 PM, Treetops45 said:

Hope JF gets the MSFS FMC completed before release!

Yes, T, hope MSFS one comes out with a decent FMC....that BAe pack will be fantastic....

Lovely shot of the -300 above.... (Glad you're trying the QW one in prep... QW is, of course, a great SIM by itself, no doubt.... I've been flying the QW 146/RJ a lot lately....) ...