Sign in to follow this  
rutrA

[17Apr] PMDG 737 New Update for Msfs

5 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

There are still broken things in the DC6, which PMDG has known about for months, and frankly I doubt if they will ever be fixed. They are too busy working on the next project. 

Folks using P3D are still waiting "years" for new LNAV functions and new cockpit textures, Operations Center etc.  that never released to them I guess we have to wait in line Its all in on the 737 right now than the 777 and the 747 after that.

Grab a snickers bar.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I am not going to list all that, if you are really interested, read their forum. https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/pmdg-dc-6-cloudmaster-forum

But Is it so broken that it’s unflyable? 

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

14 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

So what you are saying, is no matter how many things are wrong with an aircraft, as long as you can get it off the ground, it is "flyable.. "🙄

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

9 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

For me at the moment the engines die either slowly or rapidly depending on whether you do a start up, spawn on the runway, use the EFE or not.

Also, flaps work but the instrumentation fails to register this and I can’t enable the gyro pilot. The switch no longer works.

Other than that, it’s fine😲

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

So what you are saying, is no matter how many things are wrong with an aircraft, as long as you can get it off the ground, it is "flyable.. "🙄

Mines flyable, just.....not for long....

8 minutes ago, DD_Arthur said:

Mines flyable, just.....not for long....

I just don't enjoy flying something that has things that don't work correctly. And when I report the problems to the Developer, and they say they also see the problem, end of story. I roll it into the hangar, until it gets fixed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

12 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

How often are PMDG going to tell us that it's not coming out yet?

PMDG is like an overture - you sit listening and listening....and listening, wondering when the opera is going to start. 

Exactly!!!! Pmdg has been making the same posts for 18 months 

• Like 2

John C

27 minutes ago, FreightDawg said:

Exactly!!!! Pmdg has been making the same posts for 18 months

I don't really mind because he usually drops new screenshots of the 737, which is nice to see. I know these things are complex to make and we're getting close. 

11 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

I don't really mind because he usually drops new screenshots of the 737, which is nice to see. I know these things are complex to make and we're getting close. 

Yeah, but it's usually the same still images over and over. We rarely get to see night time pics, pics on approach with the ILS active, etc..We should've had more videos by now.

• Like 1

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

PMDG video coming live now.... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Gaming rig

Sounds as if it's very close to release, Hopefully not long after SU9 is finalised... I cannot wait!

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

He talks about this summer but for me it's an april fool's joke. He'll be out sooner.

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

OP's first post " Along with this release, we will release some streamers from their embargo hold as well. This should give them some interesting opportunities to show you the airplane from their own perspective "

Tallyho, release the hounds!

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

11 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Welp. That was anti-climactic.

Yeah, it was. I didn’t realize the videos were going to be installation videos.

Gaming rig