Sign in to follow this  
Bdub22

PMDG 737 VIDEO IS OUT

38 minutes ago, Stearmandriver said:

The Max is also just a 737.  Don't raise the start levers until "Motoring" disappears, don't turn on the pack until the red line disappears from the EGT gauge, and don't take off until the oil temp is at least 31c on both engines. 

You're now qualed.  😉

(Honestly, the avionics look different but it doesn't fly differently in any way that would be noticeable in a sim.)

The point, of course, is that it will be nice to have the best simulated version of a 737 in what is the best current sim platform. 

If you don't want to sim a 737 then no, I don't suppose you'll like it...

But you forgot the APU EGT indicator thats not there anymore! Now you’re qualed lol

Ill never know why boeing took that out. It was more useful than i could have ever imagined lol

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

2 hours ago, Cognita said:

He could have just made a podcast. That was a video of 2 static images!

Exactly! 

So basically,you can't use MSFS in game ATC,because you can't fill in the Airline and flight number??? I hope this is rectified.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

13 minutes ago, BIGSKY said:

So basically,you can't use MSFS in game ATC,because you can't fill in the Airline and flight number??? I hope this is rectified.

I think what he really means is: Don‘t fill out the registration. This can lead to problems, because PMDG saves airplane hours (like maintenance data, engine oil level etc.) by the aircraft registration. (If you don‘t fill out the registration, it will get the registration of the livery you use, which is what you usually want)
Flight number should be no problem, this is not being used by PMDG AFAIK.

Rob said not to touch anything in those menus,not good.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Wow! PMDG just can't do anything right!! What's the matter in here??? You get 3 new videos and all you do, is complaint? Yesterday, you complained that the 737 was delayed (even though, that wasn't what was relayed), because of an upcoming major sim update. And if they had released the plane yesterday, you would have cried out, that it would be bad marketing, bad business practice and a shameful act towards the customers, to release such a complicated addon, just before a major sim update .

Whew... Enjoy the videos, guys and have a nice fight (Ooops - I meant flight)...

I suddenly remembered, why I took a break from AVSIM. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

3 hours ago, VBHB said:

Delve into more of this plane?  The plane still flies the same since they brought the first one out!!! It's a 737 guys it still does the same thing. I'd be more excited for the MAX.

Keep in mind that the user base for MSFS is a lot larger than P3D or FSX -- there are going to be more than a few buyers who haven't used earlier versions.

• Upvote 1

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

3 hours ago, Doering said:

I wasn’t going to say anything, but you would expect a little more creativity from this developer. The animated PMDG flags looked good and a hec of a plug for the Renton scenery by Drzeweicki Design followed by 2 images and audio that could have been summarized in 2 minutes!

Hey, at least he taught us how to say "Drzeweicki."

• Like 2

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

The only thing that kinda surprised me is Robert kept mentioning 'the summer of 737'' / 'can't wait for you guys to be flying the 737 this summer etc' I hope to god he means the whole 737 series, ie the -800's, -600's etc and not having to wait to June 21st for -700 with a slow drip of videos; it is only 18th April; that would be a long wait!

Simon

Simon

3 minutes ago, JDWalley said:

Hey, at least he taught us how to say "Drzeweicki."

That is hilarious!  I always had a hard time googling it 🙂😅 

Simon

34 minutes ago, anden145 said:

I suddenly remembered, why I took a break from AVSIM.

yep welcome to avsim  🙂

• Like 2

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

12 minutes ago, Pochi said:

We have yet to see it fly …

Pierre

PMDG is trying to set a new record of releasing as many blog posts and video clips of their product as possible without  showing any of the stuff that people are actually interested in. Next up is deep dive into the design language of the 737 installer and how the shapes and colors of the INSTALL button came to be 

1 hour ago, Pochi said:

We have yet to see it fly …

Pierre

Check various streamers after 1500Z ...

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models