Sign in to follow this  
rutrA

[18APR] 737 Update: NDA lifted (15:00z)

Whatever it was, it was hilarious lol

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

The PMDG B737 looks great. I will be hard pressed to wait for the -800.

Jim Morgan

Will there be only the classic radio and transponder panels or the modern version either as a option?

Rob appeared in Fabio's stream asking to look at his control mappings etc, trying to pin point the cause of his cartwheel landing. 

Captain NightBeauty. 

"I didn't find the passion, the passion found me"

Flying flight sims since MS FS2002. 

IR-FNk0gWTeyi0EVdymjJ-Ti20Wm8UeKtT5Nikrt

Just now, CaptainNightBeauty said:

Rob appeared in Fabio's stream asking to look at his control mappings etc, trying to pin point the cause of his cartwheel landing. 

Cartwheel landing, is that a new feature? 😉

• Like 4

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

Cartwheel landing, is that a new feature? 😉

Yes it is! It's a setting you can switch on in the FMC... 🙂 

• Like 2

Captain NightBeauty. 

"I didn't find the passion, the passion found me"

Flying flight sims since MS FS2002. 

IR-FNk0gWTeyi0EVdymjJ-Ti20Wm8UeKtT5Nikrt

2 hours ago, Doering said:

And this in the hands of the best people to showcase the PMDG 737 soon to be released!

Not really. There are RWP that do live streaming. I'd question Fabio after that landing into PAKT. Chewwy had 3 good landings.

Edited by jbdbow1970

2 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Not really. There are RWP that do live streaming. I'd question Fabio after that landing into PAKT. Chewwy had 3 good landings.

Fabio is a real world pilot. Besides, that bug, whatever it was, had nothing to do with bad landing technique. There was nothing that would make an aircraft spin around like that which obviously is unrealistic anyway.

• Like 2

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

5 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Fabio is a real life CFI.  And he spent years working at Flight Safety.  I believe Chewwy is not a real life pilot though.

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, threegreen said:

Fabio is a real world pilot. Besides, that bug, whatever it was, had nothing to do with bad landing technique. There was nothing that would make an aircraft spin around like that which obviously is unrealistic anyway.

I aware who Fabio is but he is no RW 737 pilot. This is the same guy that took an hour to get the B274D started. He is more of an instructor.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Yes, I realize that! I was trying to get at the point (real world or not real world, type rated or not type rated) I wish these folks would be better prepared for live streams. Do some homework re aircraft operation and make sure the a/c is compatible with your addons - scenery (if that was the problem) or otherwise before showcasing a detailed plane that has been in development for ~ 2 years. It certainly does not compliment any party!

• Like 3

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

That's why I watched Chewwy's stream, not Fabio, where after 3 hours on the ground he turns  APU

Edited by rutra
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

Do you guys think that the cockpit graphic is not much different from the P3Dv5, the color, the sharpness, the cartoonish, is it just because of pre-build?

7 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

Another stream (in German):

Unfortunately, from what I see at this short time before release, the same problems from P3D regarding the wrong drawing of the MAGENTA LINE (LNAV function) starting at times 58:00, 58:17, 59:30 are still not fixed and carried over the MSFS.
Also, the same applies to the incorrect depiction of Enroute Swath during turns at time 1:16.
Very disappointing, P3D products not fixed, and now MSFS2020 with the same issues.

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

19 minutes ago, LRBS said:
Unfortunately, from what I see at this short time before release, the same problems from P3D regarding the wrong drawing of the MAGENTA LINE (LNAV function) starting at times 58:00, 58:17, 59:30 are still not fixed and carried over the MSFS.
Also, the same applies to the incorrect depiction of Enroute Swath during turns at time 1:16.
Very disappointing, P3D products not fixed, and now MSFS2020 with the same issues.

Yep, from Rob's post, we will get a corrected LNAV, new EFB and few more thing after release only.