Sign in to follow this  
Paull57

RXP GTN750 LPV setting for 402, 441, and MU-2B

I am posting this in case anyone else has been having this problem.

I did what was in the thread below for the 402, 441, and MU2 and all worked with the autopilot except Glide slope coupling on LPV approaches. All 3 airplanes would not couple until I added the Connect GPS to VOR1 indicator setting in the RXP settings for the airplanes. I also changed the VLOC source to VOR1 instead of Auto. Until I did that the airplanes would not couple and cause the Flight Director to command a descent on the Glideslope on LPV approaches. It would just continue flying inbound at the intercept altitude with the APR staying on ARM. I never saw this setting mentioned as being needed but I tried it anyway and now all 3 airplanes are doing what they are supposed to do in the testing that I have done so far. This worked on P3D V4 and original FSX SP2.

I also have the Falcon 50 and Lear 35A and since they have the explicit settings for RXP GTN750, they both have been working fine.

We are not in control of how the settings work for those 3rd party software we only help to show how to make one change to the other so it displays.