Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Moon is in the seventh house. And Jupiter aligns with Mars!

Then peace will guide the planet. And love will steer the stars. spacer.png

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

They predicted this in 1969...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

The Moon represents your pysche, instincts, emotions, feelings, and motherly nature. When the moon is in the 7th house you only feel emotionally satisfied when you are in a romantic relationship. It’s difficult for you to do things alone. You believe you need another person to help nurture your thoughts and feelings.

With the Moon in the 7th House, you always need a sense of balance in your life. Because of this, you think it’s necessary to have someone else there for emotional support. Make sure the person you’re with is someone who truly likes you for you.

It’s easy for you to adapt to the other person's routine and lifestyle, but they may not want to do the same for you. You tend to put more effort into the relationship than your partner because you are more worried about keeping it together, no matter what. 

Edited by W2DR
Kant spel
  • Like 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

2 hours ago, W2DR said:

The Moon represents your pysche, instincts, emotions, feelings, and motherly nature. When the moon is in the 7th house you only feel emotionally satisfied when you are in a romantic relationship. It’s difficult for you to do things alone. You believe you need another person to help nurture your thoughts and feelings.

With the Moon in the 7th House, you always need a sense of balance in your life. Because of this, you think it’s necessary to have someone else there for emotional support. Make sure the person you’re with is someone who truly likes you for you.

It’s easy for you to adapt to the other person's routine and lifestyle, but they may not want to do the same for you. You tend to put more effort into the relationship than your partner because you are more worried about keeping it together, no matter what. 

But you obviously don't believe this. 😁 

I believe it was in the early 1980's that I saw a similar planetary alignment of four or five(?) planets at dawn on a Ft Lauderdale beach... 

Well then I guess the moon has 12 houses. One for each month. He must have a lot of 'pull' !

7 hours ago, martin-w said:

But you obviously don't believe this

Obviously don't believe what?

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

On 4/20/2022 at 9:34 AM, W2DR said:

Obviously don't believe what?

Below and all the rest of it.

16 hours ago, W2DR said:

The Moon represents your pysche, instincts, emotions, feelings,

The stuff you typed. Obviously you don't. But I ask because some strange people do. 😏

I believe every word of it. But many folks, like yourself, (maybe even most folks) will never understand that it's the thoughts and emotions that matter, not the words.

2 hours ago, W2DR said:

I believe every word of it. But many folks, like yourself, (maybe even most folks) will never understand that it's the thoughts and emotions that matter, not the words.

I can understand lots of things. Why assume I couldn't? So you are saying we are dealing with metaphors. 

So why does the "moon" act as a metaphor for ones psyche, emotions and feelings and motherly nature? Why the Moon? 

And what does it actually mean then when stated, "when the Moon is in the 7th house you will always need a sense of balance?" What is the 7th house a metaphor for? And why does that imply the requirement for a sense of balance? 

What is "the moon in the 7th house" a metaphor for, what does it represent.

If its just the thoughts and emotions that matter, then the English language already has the words required to express those emotions, so why do they have to be represented in a different, metaphorical, form? 

isn't the "moon in the 7th house" merely astrology? And astrology is patently nonsense. 

Edited by martin-w

The seventh house is traditionally associated with Libra. The Scales are all about harmony and balance, and these qualities are reflected in a seventh house, too. The Moon here soaks up these energies. It wants to be liked and surrounded by people above all.

A natal Moon in the seventh house gifts you with a charming personality.

I would say totally astrologically oriented! 👽

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

15 hours ago, charliearon said:

I would say totally astrologically oriented! 👽

And astrology is nonsense. Due to the inverse square law gravitational influence falls off by the square of the distance, so couldn't possibly affect us. Unless theyre claiming there's some kind of magical field at work, impervious to the inverse square law, that nobody has ever detected or proven to exist.

And in terms of Vedic astrology, procession means that the stars are in a completly different place than when this stuff was conjured up.

1 hour ago, martin-w said:

And astrology is nonsense.

I guess that's why Verdic astrology has only been around for 5,000+ years 🙂 .

18 minutes ago, W2DR said:

I guess that's why Verdic astrology has only been around for 5,000+ years 🙂 .

Error  has been around for even longer; as you so aptly postdicted. Fortunately, as you R guessing;  only the repetition of the past can be predicted.