Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

PMDG Ops Center - Unable to Reach Server

Trying to update my PMDG Ops Center but keep getting the above message.

Anyone else experiencing this?

T45

Per the PMDG website:

Go to to C:\Users\{username} \AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center right click on OpsCenterUpdater.exe and select run as administrator. This will update the OC to the latest version and solve the issue

Mike

• Like 2

Mike Ricamato

That might work (have worked) under some (previous) circumstances, but it is certainly not working at present.

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

LOL, I only open my op center today to find it did not work.

Did what Mike posted and it worked perfectly.

It Certainly does work lol 🙄

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Ricamato said:

Per the PMDG website:

Go to to C:\Users\{username} \AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center right click on OpsCenterUpdater.exe and select run as administrator. This will update the OC to the latest version and solve the issue

Mike

Yep, worked like a charm.

NAX669.png

It works after update. Just take the time to follow instructions.

They claim it will be easier in the future.

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Still not working in this part of the world ... using v2.0.1.2167 and even trying to update the OC does not work.  I constantly get a notification with the message 'unable to reach PMDG's servers.  Certain features are disabled.  Please check your connection, then restart the app and try again.'

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

My version shows 2.0.1.2172. As suggested above try launching OC as Admin and then try updating.

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

Same here version 2.0.1.2172 works fine here everything connects 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

2 hours ago, Ricamato said:

Per the PMDG website:

Mike

That worked.

Thank you

T45

Yep as long as you do the key step it works perfect.

"OpsCenterUpdater.exe and select run as administrator"

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

No wonder why I can't get the new MSFS 737 to install!

I thought I had a bad download!

Chris Camp