Sign in to follow this  
Bigmack

I can't believe Captain SIm released another unfinished C130

Captains,
Some of you are probably surprised to see the "C-130 Captain Exterior" package released without a flyable virtual cockpit.

There's no mistake, we believe the product name (Exterior) and the description are clear enough: No virtual cockpit, exterior model only.

Are we going to release a working cockpit in the future?
We don't know.

For now, all we know is that the $14.99 price tag on the "C-130 Captain Exterior" does not include any cockpit related promises or upgrades.

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

I have been thinking about making a "Stealth Aircraft" and selling for MSFS 2020.  Because it is stealth, you won't be able to see it, but you will have to trust me, that it is there. It will only be $9.95...😉

• Like 24
  • Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The scary part is people bought it (apparently) not knowing it was exterior only. 🙄

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

The Avsim Word Not allowed Filter should be adjusted to turn off on posts that contain the phrase Captain Sim. Because it is simply impossible to give Captain Sim the description they deserve without the use language that should otherwise not be allowed!

• Like 2

Already discussed to death 10 days ago, to the point that the thread got locked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I'll do Captain Sim one better. I'm releasing an airplane for MSFS that has neither interior nor exterior. Our developers worked for years on this project. 

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

1 hour ago, 109Sqn said:

Already discussed to death 10 days ago, to the point that the thread got locked.

I haven't done much research, but the title of the post is "I cant believe captain sim released another unfinished C-130". Did they release another variant or something? Perhaps a version with only one wing?

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I have been thinking about making a "Stealth Aircraft" and selling for MSFS 2020.  Because it is stealth, you won't be able to see it, but you will have to trust me, that it is there. It will only be $9.95...😉

I remember the good old days when nothing was worth nothing but at least it was free.

2 hours ago, reignman40 said:

The scary part is people bought it (apparently) not knowing it was exterior only. 🙄

In fact, the very long, tedious and now locked topic contained suggestions from "seasoned" flight simulator users that there would be inferior beings who might buy the aircraft without realising that there is no virtual cockpit.
No one came forward to suggest that they had in fact done this, perhaps because the seasoned flight simulator user is in fact incorrect when suggesting that such inferior beings exist at all.
The only way to fall into that "trap" would be to fail to read all of the product description, in which case, caveat emptor applies, as with any other purchase.
Given that the hysteria, or constructive criticism as it is seen by some, relates to the lack of a virtual cockpit, it must be sufficiently obvious that virtually all potential customers can see it.
While it is generous to give the Captain Sim critique team a second chance to vent their spleen, the obvious solution is to pass the opportunity to purchase this unfinished aircraft model by. 

I can. they have been releasing junk since day 1!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

who needs of a virtual cockpit?

Flight-Country.png.925f65e2741a4be88a75f

• Like 3

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

tenor.gif?fit=576,350&ssl=1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2