Sign in to follow this  
NismoRR

Honda Jet coming out “very soon.”

Anyone have a link for repaints for the MG Hjet?

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

27 minutes ago, raymar said:

Anyone have a link for repaints for the MG Hjet?

Regards,

Ray

Probably take about 10 of them before flightsim.to makes a new category but here's two so far:

https://flightsim.to/file/34291/hjet-n28bc

https://flightsim.to/file/34235/mg-hjet-alpha-tauri

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

58 minutes ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

I like the default (green - gold) one that changes color with the viewpoint.

sp

Yeah that one is amazing - made by the developer himself.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

33 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Yeah that one is amazing - made by the developer himself.

N77VA - Honda HA-420 HondaJet Elite - Private

@Steve Dra please!

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

N77VA - Honda HA-420 HondaJet Elite - Private

@Steve Dra please!

The Tom Cruise plane...amazing livery!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Is there any other way besides the MSFS Market Place to buy this? I have not been able to buy from marketplace shortly after getting the sim.

Just now, dbw1 said:

Is there any other way besides the MSFS Market Place to buy this? I have not been able to buy from marketplace shortly after getting the sim.

I have Paypal setup and it's always a quick transaction.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I have Paypal setup and it's always a quick transaction.

With the marketplace?

MG posted on discord that Hjet documentation and printed tutorial (follow along) are both in work and will be completed soon. Another post talked about some airport scenery for the Honda Factory and delivery ramp in Greensboro.  This will be added to the basic purchase and if Marketplace won't handle it, it will be provided as freeware.

Nice.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

16 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

With the marketplace?

YES! I have it tied to my MS Store account. I have to log into my MS Store account when I hit buy and pay. Never had an issue with a transaction.

• Like 1

Anybody else have this thing bouncing around like crazy? I am set to clear weather so I can get used to it and it is jumping around like I'm flying through a thunderstorm. I get that it's light but cruising at 240kt at 5,000 feet it is like a drunk sailor. I sure wouldn't wanna be on it IRL. 

Also the AP is odd in that when you select VS it is set to 0 FPM. I believe it should capture the VS you are at. Makes for a nice dive if you're not ready for it. I hope the dev keeps updating it as, being a marketplace plane, no one can tweak it for little things like the AP issues. 

EDIT: I climbed up to 15K and it smoothed out a little. Maybe she just likes being higher. Will do a full flight and see how it handles. But, level at 5,000 for an approach, i can’t imagine it gets tossed around that badly in calm winds.

Edited by haskell
  • Like 1

Eddie
KABQ

I noticed it's pretty sensitive on the controls, and since my axis settings were set to fairly sensitive, I was wobbling around too until I reset them for my yoke rather than my HOTAS stick. 

I've found a few bugs, but nothing overly earth shaking. Rain appears to be on the inside of the side windows, there's an issue with punching in a transponder code on the right screen if the transponder is up on the left screen (they fight, and end up setting the transponder to "0" until the second try).   And I noticed the wheel rolling animation is pretty bad, not that this will bother me much since I do 99% of my flying from inside the cockpit. 

All in all though, while I only had time to fly a quick spin around the pattern tonight, it seemed like a real nice little jet, and I'm gonna have lots of fun with it I think.

• Like 3