Sign in to follow this  
NismoRR

Honda Jet coming out “very soon.”

18 hours ago, haskell said:

Anyone know how to start the timer on the PFD? Don't see the option in the softkeys. 

Fabio highlighted this to Marwan on the pre launch stream and he acknowledged the omission and added it to the to do list.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

I think he meant to say that it is the best light jet to date in MSFS which I totally agree with.  My 414 is on the shelf for the duration because of this plane.

sp

Best one you can buy? Yes.

Best one? No, WT CJ4 still standing strong in #1 spot.

G

• Like 2

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

1 hour ago, LouP said:

So, what does it mean if if the altitude and speed ribbon displays show all Xs?

LouP

You have a mod conflicting.  I had the same issue.  For me it was removing the PMS 750 that fixed it.

1 hour ago, Gazzareth said:

Best one you can buy? Yes.

Best one? No, WT CJ4 still standing strong in #1 spot.

G

So the free default-based CJ4 is better than this? Well that will save me money.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FakeWayne said:

You have a mod conflicting.  I had the same issue.  For me it was removing the PMS 750 that fixed it.

Thanks for that information.

That would be a real problem for me because I use the PMS750 in the H145 Helocopter.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

9 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Thanks for that information.

That would be a real problem for me because I use the PMS750 in the H145 Helocopter.

This issue has been updated with the PMS developer.  Appears this mod conflict was with  NON updated PMS.  Users with the updated version of PMS state there is NO conflict with the HJet.

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

So the free default-based CJ4 is better than this? Well that will save me money.

CJ4 plus WT Mod plus Wooselmod plus Ftsim+ Sound plus MCDU Server Addon....is quite nice....flew it yesterday👍

I will get the Honds eventually though. Good to have choices.

my African sceneries for MSFS : https://darshonaut.blogspot.com/p/msfs-2020.html

2 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Guess it depends on how much you want opening doors etc.....

..... for me the issue is the underlying WT G3000 isn't a patch on the system currently running in the CJ. Whilst I am sure small issues will get patched soon, if you don't like the G3000/5000 in the TBM or C700 then you're kind of stuck until the G3000 refresh comes out.

That said I purchased it expecting that to be the case, and hoping decent sales ensure they want to stick with it..

G

Edit: Just to add, they have upgraded a good part of the G3000, added a bunch of functionality. Any comments suggesting dislike of it purely refer to navigation issues present in WT G3000 and well documented...

Edited by Gazzareth
  • Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

3 hours ago, vcarlo said:

This issue has been updated with the PMS developer.  Appears this mod conflict was with  NON updated PMS.  Users with the updated version of PMS state there is NO conflict with the HJet.

I just downloaded the latest version and still have the issue.  Am I alone on this one?

LouP

Oh, and the throttles will not bind to my TQ6.  Sure would be nice if I could fly this thing.

Edited by LouP
further clarification

25 minutes ago, LouP said:

Oh, and the throttles will not bind to my TQ6.  Sure would be nice if I could fly this thing.

After pressing the buttons to start the engines, are you then making sure you drag both of the throttles from the cut off to the idle position?    Easy to miss that the throttles start in a cut off position.    I thought my throttles were not binding at first, but this was the problem.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

49 minutes ago, JYW said:

After pressing the buttons to start the engines, are you then making sure you drag both of the throttles from the cut off to the idle position?    Easy to miss that the throttles start in a cut off position.    I thought my throttles were not binding at first, but this was the problem.

Yes, thank you, tried that.  Also, the TQ6 has a physical detent for that position so it should work even from the detent.

LouP

OK, figured this out.  It has to do with fsuipc.  With the last update, the throttle animation is not being recognized when it is coming from outside the sim.  If I map the throttles internally, everything works fine.  Not sure how this is an improvement.

LouP

4 hours ago, LouP said:

I just downloaded the latest version and still have the issue.  Am I alone on this one?

LouP

I have the latest version of the PMS GTN installed and don't have that problem with the XXs on the displays, so I guess your problem is not caused by having the GTN installed.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

9 hours ago, darshonaut said:

CJ4 plus WT Mod plus Wooselmod plus Ftsim+ Sound plus MCDU Server Addon....is quite nice....flew it yesterday👍

I will get the Honds eventually though. Good to have choices.

I love the honda its excellent, i want both i am greedy lol

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

6 hours ago, LouP said:

LouP

i could not get the throttles working at all through FSUIPC had to do it through MSFS 2020, very strange, its a great little plane until you can sort just move the PMS750 out of community when your going to fly the Honda. If i could not resolve it id just create a batch to move it and put it back when im finished flying the Honda

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K