Sign in to follow this  
deepstar

Trains

5 hours ago, cobalt said:

Absolutely! I realized this the first time I started up MSFS. It is a revolutionary advance that will have impact in ways we may not even imagine -- yet.  This is about much more than flight simulation.

I think something is already happening re cross-platform interaction. Like a virtual or live concert performance that could be accessed through a major game franchise. Or home/amateur (eg Twitch) videos that can be virtually interactive. The way MSFS 2020 can evolve is really quite something. 

Edited by icewater5
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, icewater5 said:

I think something is already happening re cross-platform interaction. Like a virtual or live concert performance that could be accessed through a major game franchise. Or home/amateur (eg Twitch) videos that can be virtually interactive. The way MSFS 2020 can evolve is really quite something. 

This reminds me that back in August 2020 when MSFS was first released, a guy who said he was a professional travel agent gave his opinion that this could be developed into a useful tool for virtual travel, not to replace real travel, but to enhance it as an aid in planning trips. The possibilities seem endless.

• Like 2

On 4/23/2022 at 12:21 PM, cobalt said:

This reminds me that back in August 2020 when MSFS was first released, a guy who said he was a professional travel agent gave his opinion that this could be developed into a useful tool for virtual travel, not to replace real travel, but to enhance it as an aid in planning trips. The possibilities seem endless.

You got that right @cobalt.  If anyone was thinking about doing a trip to Sydney and wanted to try a scenic flight? Then how about this video to whet your appetite and plan what you want to look out for:

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

On 4/22/2022 at 9:03 AM, mrueedi said:

They are all there...

i heard that all underground ant colonies are modeled too..

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

4 hours ago, Brandon01110 said:

i heard that all underground ant colonies are modeled too..

And the submarines...! 🙂

Exactly. The possobilities really are quite something 😃 trains, planes automobiles.....

Edited by icewater5