Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

Alabeo C310R Panel lighting fix

As some of you know I have been away for several years dealing with some family health issues.  Those issues remain, but I am finally able to spend a minimum amount of time on some mods.

The link below is for a very simple mod to fix the panel lighting issues with the 310.  It separates the dome light from the instrument lights.  I know it has been a couple of years since this was a hot topic, but it was easy.  Maybe some of you are still flying it.

Hopefully the link will work.  I just recently got around to installing WIN 10 and I'm not yet very comfortable with it. 

Regards, Bill

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p65pcopr4v4x6o1/AACje8G0zUIi6xrZc3l2ELTIa?dl=0

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, whamil77 said:

As some of you know I have been away for several years dealing with some family health issues.  Those issues remain, but I am finally able to spend a minimum amount of time on some mods.

The link below is for a very simple mod to fix the panel lighting issues with the 310.  It separates the dome light from the instrument lights.  I know it has been a couple of years since this was a hot topic, but it was easy.  Maybe some of you are still flying it.

Hopefully the link will work.  I just recently got around to installing WIN 10 and I'm not yet very comfortable with it. 

Regards, Bill

Hi Bill. I hope that you can overcome those family issues soon. Otherwise, is great news to see you back on this forum as you are a great contributor and has give us superb upgrades in order to enhance Flight Simming. Welcome back!!

Roberto

Bill !! 

Just hope that you are fine, and welcome back !! 

Thanks for this update, hope too that there more mods incomings .... like an sound file for 310 updated like the 500s Shrike ! 

BIG HUG BILL

2 hours ago, Scott11782 said:

Hi Bill,

link still not working for me

Regards Scotty

Hi Scotty,

I'm wondering if it's an issue on your end, firewall or a security setting issue maybe?  The links that Bill provided worked ok for me when he originally posted his 310 fix and I checked them again today and they still work.

Regards,

John C.

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

While fooling around with this thing I also fixed the alternator light and the EGT gauge.  I found some old data on a RAM Series IV mod that makes this airplane a rocket ship similar to what I did with the 340.  I can't find any fuel flow data so we'll just have to push the "I believe" button, but the takeoff and climb performance pretty well matches the advertisements from RAM.  I think I remember reading in one of the posts that the fuel system was screwed.  I'll try to take a look at that as well. 

• Upvote 1

RB,

I don't know about it with FSX.  I haven't had FSX in quite a while.  I'll try to compile it with an FSX compiler if I can find one. 

• Like 2

On 4/24/2022 at 10:10 PM, whamil77 said:

Regards, Bill

Bill: I'm so happy to see you back online with us! I really hope things turn around for your family situation, and your flight sim fans are definitely glad to have you check in. No pressure, but I sure look forward to anything else you're going to put out! 🙂 

All the best,

Scott