Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Leonardo Maddog to be released 30 April!

I may be stupid but how do you do open decent/climb?

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

23 minutes ago, wiler said:

doing a quick short test flight and hearing this really annoying constant morse code like beeping. Anyone know what that could be?  I flew the rotate md80 in xplane and never heard anything like that. like the background sounds are cutting in and out almost clipping? weird. something for sure isnt right. 

follow up: Ive pinned it to the auto throttle on/off. If on I get that annoying weird sound clipping/morse code like constant beeping. Turned off it goes away.  Im sure its pilot error lol

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I cant get the starter value to stay open. Watched several video's, seem to be doing everything right, what could I be forgetting? 

2 minutes ago, lehbird said:

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I cant get the starter value to stay open. Watched several video's, seem to be doing everything right, what could I be forgetting? 

SOLVED - Apparently you must use the mouse to have the switch stick.

4 minutes ago, V1ROTA7E said:

Anyone know where to get paints for this?

I think for now is from their forums but you need to wait for the approval 😕 

• Upvote 1

Anybody have issues with flight controls being very heavy and needing lots of input from controller? I have the VF Yoko + and although the yoke in the MD82 is responding very well to my inputs, the aircraft is not.

All users have to keep in mind to follow the workflows to the letter or it will not fly. This is a beast to fly and not one where you might think the preflight and takeoff is job done. No. It is an aircraft that requires attention to the arrival gate. It is a full time job for two pilots and we are trying to fly it with one pilot. 🙂

Edited by ShezA
  • Like 1

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

39 minutes ago, ShezA said:

I just laugh when I see comments like the above. Not buying a simulator aircraft because the activation process is perceived to be old and not because anything wrong with the product. Oh well. 🙂🙄

Laugh if you like, and it may seem a ridiculous reaction if you think of dealing with one product only, but I am kinda in his camp on this one.  My last pc build happened a month or two prior to msfs being released, and after the sheer hell of trying to install all my P3D addons again, I gave up and swore I would never buy addons again, that didn’t use a unified installer like Orbx central or Marketplace. (And I won’t install p3d again either)

it’s not because I can’t handle one challenge/response scenario,  it’s because when you add up all of them that go into what we use on the sim,  all with different procedures, serials kept on multiple websites and in multiple saved emails, it becomes a chore, and a nightmare to manage.  Now at the moment, msfs is a bit better, because it (for me) requires less addons for enjoyment than fsx/p3d, and there are more developers that see the light of using install managers,  and it’s not like I won’t buy the odd product that does it’s own thing, but I will severely limit those purchases.  Roll your condescending eyes if you must, it’s a real thing.

tl:dr It’s not that one older style installer is bad, but the problem adds up over many addons.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ShawnG said:

Laugh if you like, and it may seem a ridiculous reaction if you think of dealing with one product only, but I am kinda in his camp on this one.  My last pc build happened a month or two prior to msfs being released, and after the sheer hell of trying to install all my P3D addons again, I gave up and swore I would never buy addons again, that didn’t use a unified installer like Orbx central or Marketplace. (And I won’t install p3d again either)

it’s not because I can’t handle one challenge/response scenario,  it’s because when you add up all of them that go into what we use on the sim,  all with different procedures, serials kept on multiple websites and in multiple saved emails, it becomes a chore, and a nightmare to manage.  Now at the moment, msfs is a bit better, because it (for me) requires less addons for enjoyment than fsx/p3d, and there are more developers that see the light of using install managers,  and it’s not like I won’t buy the odd product that does it’s own thing, but I will severely limit those purchases.  Roll your condescending eyes if you must, it’s a real thing.

tl:dr It’s not that one older style installer is bad, but the problem adds up over many addons.

Fair enough.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

9 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

Anybody have issues with flight controls being very heavy and needing lots of input from controller? I have the VF Yoko + and although the yoke in the MD82 is responding very well to my inputs, the aircraft is not.

Yes same here. I’m assuming that’s intentional but not sure. 

Ryan

By the way, I am little bit underwhelmed about the textures, they look straight port from P3D without much using of MSFS goodies, kinda disappointed 😞 

• Like 6

Did it take anyone else a really long time to load into a flight? Gong on 15 minutes now...

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

1 minute ago, V1ROTA7E said:

Did it take anyone else a really long time to load into a flight? Gong on 15 minutes now...

took 25-30min on my side