Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Leonardo Maddog to be released 30 April!

I think there is a huge bug switching between KG and LBS. It just mixed up everywhere. Very confusing.

Also I can only populate FMC with existing default flight plan by default LIEELIRF but it doesn't take other simbrief flight plans I generated

ATC voices keep stuttering in loop. I have no idea why but very annoying!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

2 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Anyone have trouble importing simbrief flight plane to FMC? I got simbrief flight plan and W&B show up in EFB, but when I type coroute for example KSANKSFO it can't find it (although both file ACARS and mdr exists in folder)

They need to be in the documents folder AND in the community/leonardo-maddog-aircraft/routes folder to work fully, at leats that's written somewhere in the manuals. Importing route worked for me.

Oh and go to acars -> flt plan on the CDU/FMS before trying to enter the coroute.

8 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

They need to be in the documents folder AND in the community/leonardo-maddog-aircraft/routes folder to work fully, at leats that's written somewhere in the manuals. Importing route worked for me.

Oh and go to acars -> flt plan on the CDU/FMS before trying to enter the coroute.

The simbrief downloader will sort that out when you point to the folder.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

6 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Manual only mention this:

Documents%\Maddog X Files\Routes. I can't find ant mentioning about community folder. But thanks I'll try.

I just had my first CTD with MD82 😞

29 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Thanks

U bet!

37 minutes ago, Ops Normal said:

Anyone experience serious lag with instrument display, autopilot and autothrottle in flight?

first flight 1.2 hours long no issue.

On my second flight at about 50mins in, it looked liked the plane was flying at 5fps while the sim was running at 30fps for like 5mins then went back to normal.

serious lag with tuning autopilot knobs, PFD/ND refresh rate really laggy, autopilot and autothrottle laggy and unresponsive but plane and sim flying smoothly at 30FPS.

Very strange stuff.

Yes, I had that lag at cruise; outside appeared normal, but when tuning autopilot knobs, PFD/ND refresh rate really laggy, autopilot and autothrottle laggy it sorted itself out; could it be the terrain radar; another poster said it caused some issues fps wise.  I will keep flying and testing to see if it happens again.  Overall, fps seem ok and I am using the dreaded dfw!

Simon

2 minutes ago, simon747 said:

Yes, I had that lag at cruise; outside appeared normal, but when tuning autopilot knobs, PFD/ND refresh rate really laggy, autopilot and autothrottle laggy it sorted itself out; could it be the terrain radar; another poster said it caused some issues fps wise.  I will keep flying and testing to see if it happens again.  Overall, fps seem ok and I am using the dreaded dfw!

I've seen delayed switch animations too, but then I've seen the same thing happen in the stock TBM and the FBW A320. I figure it's an MSFS bug.

6 hours ago, V1ROTA7E said:

Having trouble getting the AFT Stairs closed. Are they powered through a particular bus?

maybe you purchased the skydiving version of the md80.

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

Just curious, where are the sounds ? For a second I thought might need an hearing aide.

For FSX the MD-80 i bought from Flight 1 , at least they had some noise.

Was watching a couple of vids on You Tube, it was awfully quite.

Anybody has some thoughts ?

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

6 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

Just curious, where are the sounds ? For a second I thought might need an hearing aide.

For FSX the MD-80 i bought from Flight 1 , at least they had some noise.

Was watching a couple of vids on You Tube, it was awfully quite.

Anybody has some thoughts ?

Cockpit engine noise is pretty subdued, but then again you are the furthest thing forward of the engines. Lots of other noise in the cockpit from servo’s and electronics and beaching Betty. External they are “ok”. Perfectly serviceable. Nothing to get excited over. Could be better. 

that being said it does everything you want an airliner to do and it does it right. I’m willing to give a little leeway in some of the sounds. I would take the flight model and avionics mod over amazing sounds any day of the week.

on the other hand it’s not the cheapest add on (although I’ve spent more on this plane in other sims) and we deserve something for our money.

• Upvote 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

Prior take off I'm setting CG/FLAPS/Long Trim correctly. I also arm auto break T.O and pull it uo. However, during take off run I'm getting audible message "autobreak blah blah blah". Any idea what is going on?

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

ATC voices keep stuttering in loop. I have no idea why but very annoying!

same here only solution is to switch between com 1 and 2 and back 🙃

André

4 minutes ago, awf said:

same here only solution is to switch between com 1 and 2 and back 🙃

Yeah it kind of work at the time LOL ATC stutters is some kind psycho attack LOL

I really love Leonardo MD-82 but just like BAE146 I feel it was rushed. Hope for a quick fix!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Prior take off I'm setting CG/FLAPS/Long Trim correctly. I also arm auto break T.O and pull it uo. However, during take off run I'm getting audible message "autobreak blah blah blah". Any idea what is going on?

You are mixing together spoilers and autobrake. What you "pull up" is the spoilers, which you are arming by that. The autobrake rotator knob is betwen the two seats. There is an additional "arm" switch above that.