Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Leonardo Maddog to be released 30 April!

A heads up for everyone:

The new update resets settings in the load manager. Most importnatly those where you enable failures or check the "PFPX/simbrief" box. If you don't check that box, you cannot import OFPs via the EFB, so you might want to do a quick look in the load manager before your first flight.

• Like 6

I regret buying this plane. It looks so bad. And it sounds so bad. No fun at all.

20 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I regret buying this plane. It looks so bad. And it sounds so bad. No fun at all.

This plane wasn't for you in the first place, I think. I am having more fun than ever with it.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

This plane wasn't for you in the first place, I think. I am having more fun than ever with it.

You should have stuck with FSX and you would have saved a lot of money. Looks exactly the same.

20 hours ago, btacon said:

Read the instructions and yes…uninstall current before installing new ver. 

-B

How do I uninstall? I installed over the old one.

PS Eddied I figured out there is a Uninstall in the Documents folder

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Then I would uninstall as per instructions (windows application uninstall) then reinstall. 
-B

2 hours ago, jarmstro said:

You are entitled to post your regrets.  Thankfully, I couldn't disagree more. I'm still learning the complexities, but the MD looks beautiful to me and I'm sure the OK sounds will evolve to awesome sounds !  I'm not a prop or a turbo prop flyer so the $$ I saved by not buying the C414 and the C310 covered my costs for the Maddog.😉👍

• Like 2

WAT1460.png

3 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

You are entitled to post your regrets.  Thankfully, I couldn't disagree more. I'm still learning the complexities, but the MD looks beautiful to me and I'm sure the OK sounds will evolve to awesome sounds !  I'm not a prop or a turbo prop flyer so the $$ I saved by not buying the C414 and the C310 covered my costs for the Maddog.😉👍

Well I owned the FSX version and that one isn't even close to this one far ahead 😉

• Like 2

André

Kind of in the middle on this one. I love the depth and the way flies and feels. Lighting is very nice. Modeling is average. Textures and sounds kind of meh. I'm not unhappy with my purchase. Would I like the bar raised and the price lowered? Of course! 🤪 😜 

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

I'm thrilled with this addon.   An absolute joy to fly.   I love the highly interactive, complex, hands on flying it requires. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jarmstro said:

You should have stuck with FSX and you would have saved a lot of money. Looks exactly the same.

The stuff out the window certainly doesn't, and the FSX version doesn't work too well in MSFS. Plus, MSFS doesn't CTD on final after a long flight because of memory issues.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jarmstro said:

if 75euro (=3 carenado units) is a lot of money, gotta consider another hobby.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

PMDG's 737-700 received pricing, $69.99 on launch and $74.99 later. This is what I think is the right move from a developer stand point and there are lessons here for others to learn. This is what I call a bargain.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, the_simpilot said:

PMDG's 737-700 received pricing, $69.99 on launch and $74.99 later. This is what I think is the right move from a developer stand point and there are lessons here for others to learn. This is what I call a bargain.

Maddog is the #1 seller on Simmarket this week I'd say they are doing fairly well at the moment.

Edited by jbdbow1970

26 minutes ago, the_simpilot said:

El 737-700 de PMDG recibió un precio de $69,99 en el lanzamiento y $74,99 después. Esto es lo que creo que es el movimiento correcto desde el punto de vista del desarrollador y hay lecciones aquí para que otros aprendan. Esto es lo que yo llamo una ganga.

Yes, but how much will the other versions sell for?