Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Leonardo Maddog to be released 30 April!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, the_simpilot said:

I stand corrected: The JustFlight 146 is ready and all necessary work has been done. The Maddog release did not have anything to do with that.

Edited by Fiorentoni
Update

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

After stating yesterday that it's not ready yet and still needs a full week of work. I am afraid they pulled that to release it before the Maddog...

It might be but I don't think it is like that way.

Edited by the_simpilot

Posted (edited)

Here's a quick vid I took back in 2014 of another Allegiant MD from my favorite Vegas spotting location.

Edited by skully
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

RELEASE INFO:

Tomorrow April 30th, 1200 CET (1100 UTC).

https://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13538-30042022-1200-cet-1000-utc/

Liveries are downloadable now. Just D/L Delta and American

Dan

i9-10900K@5.2 (HT off) / Asus Maximus Hero Z490 / RTX 3090 FE / Patriot Viper Steel 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 4400@4000CL17 / ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280 / Phanteks Eclipse P600S / 2ea Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB / 1ea Samsung 850 EVO 1TB / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / Sony 43in 4K / P3Dv5.3 & MSFS2020

Well, flightdeck2sim, who I think is a real life 737 pilot (or at least this is written in the title of the video), likes the Maddog for MSFS.  This is what he says about the MSFS Maddog at teh end of this video: https://youtu.be/v4HlMWnivcM?t=12385.  This will be an interesting release tomorrow!

• Like 2

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

8 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Tomorrow April 30th, 1200 CET (1100 UTC).

Excellent, love a release on a Saturday morning before I’m even out of bed 😀

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Z490, i9 10900k @ 5.3Ghz, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, VirtualFly Ruddo+ and TQ6+

2pm EST 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Just now, fakeflyer737 said:

2pm EST 

1000 UTC is more like 4am EST.

I am really looking forward to some of the liveries the community is going to create for the Maddog. Hopefully LH will create the freighter model sometime.

Intel i9 10980XE TB 4.9Ghz| RTX 3090Ti | Asus ROG Strix X299-E 2066 | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 (Main Drive) | Samsung 860 QVO SSD 2TB (Storage) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Team Group Xtreem "8 Pack Edition" DDR4 3600 32GB 

Ireland stands with Ukraine 🇺🇦                                   💎🦍

23 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

1000 UTC is more like 4am EST.

You’re right. I counted forwards instead of backward. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Looking at the flightdeck2sim stream right now, I think Leonardo did a last minute rework of the VC textures 😉 By the looks of it, they seems like the exact same textures but higher res. Probably an AI enhanced pass to double up resolution on each textures and sharpen the details. Sometimes works great, I used it extensively on the PA28 Arrows VC to good use.

6 minutes ago, alanlj44 said:

Looking at the flightdeck2sim stream right now, I think Leonardo did a last minute rework of the VC textures 😉 By the looks of it, they seems like the exact same textures but higher res. Probably an AI enhanced pass to double up resolution on each textures and sharpen the details. Sometimes works great, I used it extensively on the PA28 Arrows VC to good use.

I was thinking the same it's either that or the hardware flightdeck2sim has. Textures definitely look better.

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

After stating yesterday that it's not ready yet and still needs a full week of work. I am afraid they pulled that to release it before the Maddog...

As explained on the other post that's not correct.  Nothing sinister about our release of the 146 and the timing of it.  It's explained in the other post.

Hope the Maddog is a successful release, it looks top in the videos so far.

• Like 6