Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Leonardo Maddog to be released 30 April!

Ok nevermind...the installer decided to drop all the documentation on my desktop lol.

Ryan

Just FYI: The "turnaround" mode (panel state saving, all buttons and switches as you left them last time) is not yet available and will be added at a later update. Bit of a bummer for me (especially since PMDG and JF 146 have it), but at least it's being worked on.

1 hour ago, rjack1282 said:

I think I understand this correctly but maybe someone can let me know.

No documentation comes with the aircraft, you have to register on the forum to get the documentation but you need to wait for approval when you register on the forums? I'm currently waiting on my first load in but would like to start reading.

This should get you started:

https://www.mudspike.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/P3D-Leonardo-MD-82-Guide.pdf

There are already a few YT videos that can also get you going quickly.

I watched and read just in case I decide to one day get the bird.

Edited by DJJose
link
  • Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

39 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

Well I've been waiting what like 3 years for a study level payware airliner for MSFS.  Yes I think you have described my feeling perfectly.

that is impossible , the game is not yet out 3 years.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wim123 said:

I'm pretty sure it was announced close to 3 years ago....maybe I'm wrong.

Ryan

1 hour ago, neucoas said:

Yes. And verification is a manual process. In 2022. 

It makes me wonder if I should support this developers with 1998 mindset. I will hold off my purchase until things settle down. Maybe even wait for the 737 and see the price difference 

Good idea.

• Like 2

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Simmarket seems to have recovered, purchase download and install was quick.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, neucoas said:

Yes. And verification is a manual process. In 2022. 

It makes me wonder if I should support this developers with 1998 mindset. I will hold off my purchase until things settle down. Maybe even wait for the 737 and see the price difference 

What do you mean "manual process"? You mean entering the serial number and click "activate"? How else do you want that to work out? Phone call?

2 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

How else do you want that to work out? Phone call?

Tangent - If I remember the boxed version of FSX had an option to activate via phone for those that didn't have internet! Oh how far we have come.

Edited by suncoastflyer

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

1 hour ago, rjack1282 said:

Well I've been waiting what like 3 years for a study level payware airliner for MSFS.  Yes I think you have described my feeling perfectly.

1 hour ago, wim123 said:

As Carl Sagan once said "if you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

So technically, we've been waiting 13.5 billion years for a study level payware airliner for MSFS.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

What do you mean "manual process"? You mean entering the serial number and click "activate"? How else do you want that to work out? Phone call?

I just laugh when I see comments like the above. Not buying a simulator aircraft because the activation process is perceived to be old and not because anything wrong with the product. Oh well. 🙂🙄

• Like 1

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

13 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

You have to be approved by a moderator or whatever. Be smart. 

• Upvote 1

Cheers :)

N.-

doing a quick short test flight and hearing this really annoying constant morse code like beeping. Anyone know what that could be?  I flew the rotate md80 in xplane and never heard anything like that. like the background sounds are cutting in and out almost clipping? weird. something for sure isnt right. 

Edited by wiler

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

9 minutes ago, wiler said:

doing a quick short test flight and hearing this really annoying constant morse code like beeping. Anyone know what that could be?  I flew the rotate md80 in xplane and never heard anything like that. like the background sounds are cutting in and out almost clipping? weird. something for sure isnt right. 

Sounds like you're tuned into navs with ident on? Someone with more knowledge in this plane can point you more in the right direction. Check your radio stack to see if any lights are on above the NAV1 or NAV2. 

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Like 1