Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

EMBRAER PHENOM 300E released

Just got it. Test flight was nice. A lot of inop switches, but that's fine for me, I am not the study sim type... I agree that the price should have been a bit less, but I figured, what the hell!

Russ

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

14 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Yup I remember, for now we just may have to wait for Carenado to bring over their Bizjet Catalogue to MSFS or maybe Aerobask will jump on the MSFS train with their bizjet catalogue.

Sadly Aerobask have made it clear they have no interest in moving to MSFS (same for X-Aviation and their CL650)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Yup I remember, for now we just may have to wait for Carenado to bring over their Bizjet Catalogue to MSFS or maybe Aerobask will jump on the MSFS train with their bizjet catalogue.

This will be a long wait

3 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Also really happy we are getting the Cirrus and HondaJet for MSFS.

Pretty much still vaporware. 

Let's face it, the bizjet and vlbj category is severely underrepresented in MSFS 2020 - your only options are the CJ4 and the Longitude. 

But, sure, let's release the 400th recycled version of the Boeing 737, or have six diferent companies release the A320, or ye olde rustbucket tintubes

Sure, that'll bring much needed variety to the sim

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, b1bmsgt said:

Just got it. Test flight was nice. A lot of inop switches, but that's fine for me, I am not the study sim type... I agree that the price should have been a bit less, but I figured, what the hell!

Russ

Does the WT G3000 mod work with it? I’ve heard it doesn’t but I find it hard to believe. I don’t care about inop switches either. If it flies and the Working Title mod works, I’m in. 

33 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

This will be a long wait

Pretty much still vaporware. 

Lol what?  Both products are being actively developed.  Just because you don't follow either dev on Discord and are unware of updates, doesn't mean they're vaporware.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

19 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Are they out yet? No? Release date announced? No?

To me, vaporware. 

Any product in development is vaporware according to Ricardo - got it!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

Sadly Aerobask have made it clear they have no interest in moving to MSFS (same for X-Aviation and their CL650)

Interesting thing about people. They tend to change their mind over time...:)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, mtr75 said:

Does the WT G3000 mod work with it? I’ve heard it doesn’t but I find it hard to believe. I don’t care about inop switches either. If it flies and the Working Title mod works, I’m in.

Sorry, but I don't use the glass in the panel. I always use the TDS GTN750 on a separate tablet.

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Formerly Young (😩)

1 hour ago, ryanbatc said:

Any product in development is vaporware according to Ricardo - got it!

"Your" catching on!

10 minutes ago, b1bmsgt said:

Sorry, but I don't use the glass in the panel. I always use the TDS GTN750 on a separate tablet.

I just got a response from the developer, and they said yes it does work with the WT G3000 mod. Wanted let folks know. 

2 hours ago, Matchstick said:

I read a lot of these post here and have come to a conclusion that most couldn't care less about buying a 100$ + addon as long as it looks good and fly decent and cheap  >30$ they're fine with it.

2 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

I read a lot of these post here and have come to a conclusion that most couldn't care less about buying a 100$ + addon as long as it looks good and fly decent and cheap  >30$ they're fine with it.

It's not always that though - I'm in a different time of my life vs some users. Four kids and wife going through grad school - don't always have time for 20 min startup etc etc.  Sometimes carenado works for me!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

2 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

For me, the greater simplicity of this sort of offering makes up for my lack of training and experience as a professional pilot. I can hop into something like the Phenom or the CJ4 and know pretty much what I am doing. That's also why I use the GTN750.  Although I'm sure there are functions that would be useful that I'm not using, I can do everything I need to do to get from point A to point B in an enjoyable and timely manner. Good enough for me!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Formerly Young (😩)

5 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

Aerobask have already stated that they are not planning to work with MSFS. Whilst this may (and hopefully, will) change, I am one who is bitterly disappointed because the 300 is far and away my favourite aircraft, and I will not be holding my breath waiting.

So sad because there is so much financial potential for Aerobask and its top quality products in MSFS

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.