Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

PMDG starts the process of posting the 737 for sale?

LoL, haven't they always done this? It's usually around a week before release or so that this page shows up..

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

1 hour ago, abrams_tank said:

If they are putting up this page, even though it's not on sale yet, I think there is a very good chance the PMDG 737 for MSFS is released in May.  It would be really weird if Randazzo thought they still have a long beta period to go, but still put up this page anyways.

By putting this page up, Randazzo probably envisions an end to the beta period soon, and is preparing for the imminent release.  So I think May is a very likely time period when the PMDG 737 is released.

Really does it make a difference?

Don't know why all these guessing game comments appear.

It will come in due time, nothing to get crazy excited about. I'm just waiting for all the buy on launch day complainers next.

I was going to buy it at that price but realized that I can buy a real jet and pilot for a bit less. 

i9-13900K / DDR5 / 4090

I remember it was the same for the NGX in 2011. There's no longer any doubt, the release is really very close.

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

24 minutes ago, bluescast said:

I was going to buy it at that price but realized that I can buy a real jet and pilot for a bit less. 

Once you factor in maintenance, it is actually a bargain!

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

Looks like they took it down 

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

6 hours ago, rka said:

Once you factor in maintenance, it is actually a bargain!

Don't forget to factor in the fuel cost.  That's the one that really starts to pinch next to PMDG;s bird.

Andrew Jones

Good news for all you that purchased it for P3D. With that $100 off it's only $9,999,899.99 to upgrade.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

6 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

I remember it was the same for the NGX in 2011. There's no longer any doubt, the release is really very close.

I admire your optimism.

I just want something new and meaty to be released...now.

• Like 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I hope it'll be released very soon! I've been waiting for this plane for a looongggg time.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

53 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

I admire your optimism.

I just want something new and meaty to be released...now.

I still am.

Cowboy, a few weeks. The hardest thing is done. 😉 

t-l-chargement

29 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I hope it'll be released very soon! I've been waiting for this plane for a looongggg time.

We all are, especially for 737 fans 🙂 

t-l-chargement

9 hours ago, DAD said:

well, hesitating to click that last button, would love to know whether it went through though 😉

spacer.png

You may have overpaid...

https://www.controller.com/listing/for-sale/195572393/1982-boeing-737-200-advanced-jet-aircraft

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)