Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

@jimcarrel This is the latest post on their Facebook page: Twitch is now 1:30PM!

We’re getting ready to party this Wednesday! Are you ready for prizes?
Be sure to click the link below and follow us on Twitch so you don’t miss out on the action! You can't win if ya don't show! 😜
May 4th, 1:30PM EDT, celebrate our 310 release with us! See you there: https://www.twitch.tv/milvizofficial

We will be holding a Twitch live stream next Wednesday May 4th at 1:00PM EDT to celebrate the highly anticipated RELEASE OF OUR 310! There will be TONS of surprises AND we will be giving away A FREE COPY OF OUR 310 EVERY 10 MINUTES TO OUR CHAT! Our 310 will be releasing later that day; this isn't a livestream you want to miss!
See you there !

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

27 minutes ago, AvAngel said:

I'm not a tester, I'm a content creator, I was sent a copy for review purposes a few days early. It's out Wednesday.

If I were sitting on the right seat we would have a talk after your landing! LOL Jokes aside nice vid! 

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Now I'll  have 3 purchased twins.  Yay!

ns

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

19 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

I'm a tester.

Show off.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

10 minutes ago, Doering said:

@jimcarrel This is the latest post on their Facebook page: Twitch is now 1:30PM!

We’re getting ready to party this Wednesday! Are you ready for prizes?
Be sure to click the link below and follow us on Twitch so you don’t miss out on the action! You can't win if ya don't show! 😜
May 4th, 1:30PM EDT, celebrate our 310 release with us! See you there: https://www.twitch.tv/milvizofficial

We will be holding a Twitch live stream next Wednesday May 4th at 1:00PM EDT to celebrate the highly anticipated RELEASE OF OUR 310! There will be TONS of surprises AND we will be giving away A FREE COPY OF OUR 310 EVERY 10 MINUTES TO OUR CHAT! Our 310 will be releasing later that day; this isn't a livestream you want to miss!
See you there !

I'll be there at 12:59.

1 hour ago, AvAngel said:

Yeah I have 😛 I just reviewed it 😄

😄

Sorry, I didn't look at your forum name. Yes, your review was well received among beta testers.

... I guess I'm getting old 🙂

... and I am a tester as well

Edited by qqwertzde

I figured as much, just hoping toooooo much!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

1 hour ago, ryanbatc said:

I'm a tester.

Is it worth what they are charging for it?

Run the number by me again, I missed it the 1st time.😃

T45

36 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

Is it worth what they are charging for it?

Run the number by me again, I missed it the 1st time.😃

T45

It is worth it.

But I don't know what the cost will be hehe.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The anticipation is reaching a frenzied level, that is for sure 😁 Shaping up to be an exciting release!

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

5 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

It is worth it.

But I don't know what the cost will be hehe.

Waffler11 here! You're 1 post away from 20,000! Way to go mate!

That aside, I'm betting the 310 will be well over $50, but I'll buy it, of course! (If I don't win it)

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

Show off.

Hehe.... See @ryanbatc ...start posting pics of a plane you have that nobody else has any they turn on you! 😁

(raises hand) Guilty as charged. 😳  But the 2 twins I was previewing were slightly bigger, hehe.  One is out of course...and the other one.....soon®.

oOOOHHH... @ryanbatc make your 20k post to this post!   I'd be honored 🙂 

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

36 minutes ago, CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger said:

That aside, I'm betting the 310 will be well over $50, but I'll buy it, of course! (If I don't win it)

Don't give them any ideas.

As for Ryan's 20K posts. I think he has more like 40K because he changed his profile. He's one of our best members.

2 minutes ago, Doering said:

@ryanbatc Party time at 20,000 posts!   Incredible!

Can I provide the music & sound system?

• Like 1