Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

40 minutes ago, CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger said:

Waffler11 here! You're 1 post away from 20,000! Way to go mate!

That aside, I'm betting the 310 will be well over $50, but I'll buy it, of course! (If I don't win it)

3 minutes ago, Doering said:

@ryanbatc Party time at 20,000 posts!   Incredible!

3 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Hehe.... See @ryanbatc ...start posting pics of a plane you have that nobody else has any they turn on you! 😁

(raises hand) Guilty as charged. 😳  But the 2 twins I was previewing were slightly bigger, hehe.  One is out of course...and the other one.....soon®.

oOOOHHH... @ryanbatc make your 20k post to this post!   I'd be honored 🙂 

2 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Don't give them any ideas.

As for Ryan's 20K posts. I think he has more like 40K because he changed his profile. He's one of our best members.

PARTY TIME!!!

• Like 9

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 hours ago, AvAngel said:

I'm not a tester, I'm a content creator, I was sent a copy for review purposes a few days early. It's out Wednesday.

Thank you so much for your kind review!

I hope you get many many hours of enjoyment out of the 310! 🙂

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

1 hour ago, Dutch727 said:

Thank you so much for your kind review!

I hope you get many many hours of enjoyment out of the 310! 🙂

Very kind of you guys to send me a copy for review 🙂 It's a fantastic product and one I can see myself flying a lot honestly... it's one of those 'well put together' sim aircraft that ticks so many boxes... features, speed, good flight dynamics, great visibility, great avionics options and pretty looks!

Now finish the darn beaver... 😛  If it's half of what this is, I won't fly another plane again (Except maybe this)

Edited by AvAngel
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger said:

That aside, I'm betting the 310 will be well over $50, but I'll buy it, of course! (If I don't win it)

😕 yikes

Given what other planes went for like the Boeing 247D, which came with its own radio navigation system, music radio stations and other intrigiung features, and the "other" twin Cessna which flies faster, higher and gets regular weekly updates, $50 would be an extremely hard pill to swallow.   Even though I like Milviz products and have bought every one they've came out with for this sim (even waiting for some stuff that's already been paid for), I'd be more tempted to pass, sorry to say.

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Paraphrase:

Sorry to bother you but I thought you might appreciate this $5 discount for our upcoming c310. WOW! It's no bother, thank you Milviz!

There are some devs that simply get it.

• Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, Stoopy said:

😕 yikes

Given what other planes went for like the Boeing 247D, which came with its own radio navigation system, music radio stations and other intrigiung features, and the "other" twin Cessna which flies faster, higher and gets regular weekly updates, $50 would be an extremely hard pill to swallow.   Even though I like Milviz products and have bought every one they've came out with for this sim (even waiting for some stuff that's already been paid for), I'd be more tempted to pass, sorry to say.

Don't assume anything about the price.  You'll know tomorrow.  You might be pleasantly surprised, who knows?

• Like 2

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

While you wait (not much longer!) here's a video by one of our pilot advisors zkdos, a real world 310 pilot.

It's his first YouTube video, and the sound of his voice can be hard to hear once the engines get above idle, but it's worth it to follow a real pilot on a real flight he's made in real life.  Showing how to fly the 310.  Pay attention to his landing technique, many of the reviewers are trying to land this like an ordinary GA twin.  It's not one of those!

Edited by Dutch727
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stoopy said:

😕 yikes

Problem is, the 247, while a phenominal offering for an incredible price, is now used as a hammer to beat any developer charging more. That developer chose to lowball hard to increase sales of what might have otherwise been ignored honestly. It's a great strategy... but using that example to compare to this, or other aircraft is a little 1 dimensional... prices are relative, and a 'certain standard' has had a ballpark price for some time... it varies sure, but it does depend.

People don't blink at paying $100 for a tubeliner 😄

I think now days, more and more people do blink at a $100 bucks. That's two tanks of gas (on average) unless of course you are filling a tractor trailer so you can deliver produce so that people can purchase it.

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Inflation is a delightful merrygoround... it even effects creative industries too.

Having purchased from Milviz before, I got a cheerful email a few minutes ago, with details on the $5 off coupon !

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

2 hours ago, AvAngel said:

Very kind of you guys to send me a copy for review 🙂 It's a fantastic product and one I can see myself flying a lot honestly... it's one of those 'well put together' sim aircraft that ticks so many boxes... features, speed, good flight dynamics, great visibility, great avionics options and pretty looks!

Now finish the darn beaver... 😛  If it's half of what this is, I won't fly another plane again (Except maybe this)

Like to hear your comparison between the 310 and the Seminole. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 minute ago, Fielder said:

Having purchased from Milviz before, I got a cheerful email a few minutes ago, with details on the $5 off coupon !

Me too. I have a feeling that they will price this one accordingly. Milviz is a respected developer.

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

Like to hear your comparison between the 310 and the Seminole. 

Probably night & day.