Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

Well, I will watch Avangel's review tonight, but it looks like I am already a sucker for this anyway, especially after getting the $5 token in my email. 

Who would have thought it, 25% off the list price! :blink:  Thanks Milviz!  :laugh:

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I heard this morning on another review that there is supposed to be a Twitch broadcast at 1PM EDT. today and then is when the 310 will be released. They also said, every hour, during the broadcast they will give one copy away to a viewer. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

They also said, every hour, during the broadcast they will give one copy away to a viewer. 

Makes you wonder how many hours the broadcast will be. 

9 minutes ago, 6297J said:

Makes you wonder how many hours the broadcast will be. 

Good Point! 🤔

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

1 hour ago, bobcat999 said:

Well, I will watch Avangel's review tonight, but it looks like I am already a sucker for this anyway, especially after getting the $5 token in my email. 

Who would have thought it, 25% off the list price! :blink:  Thanks Milviz!  :laugh:

I received 4 emails so I am looking forward to taking $20 off the list price.

I wish😀

T45

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I heard this morning on another review that there is supposed to be a Twitch broadcast at 1PM EDT. today and then is when the 310 will be released. They also said, every hour, during the broadcast they will give one copy away to a viewer. 

At the top of page 7 of this thread, the following is posted saying that a free copy will be given out every TEN MINUTES. it says from Milviz Facebook page. 

This is the latest post on their Facebook page: Twitch is now 1:30PM!

We’re getting ready to party this Wednesday! Are you ready for prizes?
Be sure to click the link below and follow us on Twitch so you don’t miss out on the action! You can't win if ya don't show! 😜
May 4th, 1:30PM EDT, celebrate our 310 release with us! See you there: https://www.twitch.tv/milvizofficial

We will be holding a Twitch live stream next Wednesday May 4th at 1:00PM EDT to celebrate the highly anticipated RELEASE OF OUR 310! There will be TONS of surprises AND we will be giving away A FREE COPY OF OUR 310 EVERY 10 MINUTES TO OUR CHAT! Our 310 will be releasing later that day; this isn't a livestream you want to miss!
See you there !
Edited by NismoRR

This From Overkill, "Be sure to check out the Milviz live stream on Twitch tomorrow May 4th 2022 @ 1pm EDT where they will be giving away a free copy of the Cessna 310 every 10 minutes for the entire stream duration!!".  That seem pretty nice of them.  😊

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

6 minutes ago, NismoRR said:

At the top of page 7 of this thread, the following is posted saying that a free copy will be given out every TEN MINUTES. it says from Milviz Facebook page. 

This is the latest post on their Facebook page: Twitch is now 1:30PM!

We’re getting ready to party this Wednesday! Are you ready for prizes?
Be sure to click the link below and follow us on Twitch so you don’t miss out on the action! You can't win if ya don't show! 😜
May 4th, 1:30PM EDT, celebrate our 310 release with us! See you there: https://www.twitch.tv/milvizofficial

We will be holding a Twitch live stream next Wednesday May 4th at 1:00PM EDT to celebrate the highly anticipated RELEASE OF OUR 310! There will be TONS of surprises AND we will be giving away A FREE COPY OF OUR 310 EVERY 10 MINUTES TO OUR CHAT! Our 310 will be releasing later that day; this isn't a livestream you want to miss!
See you there !

OK, 10 minutes is better than 30, I guess I remembered incorrectly. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 minutes ago, Bill Griffith said:

This From Overkill, "Be sure to check out the Milviz live stream on Twitch tomorrow May 4th 2022 @ 1pm EDT where they will be giving away a free copy of the Cessna 310 every 10 minutes for the entire stream duration!!".  That seem pretty nice of them.  😊

Bill

Twitch?

What is that?

Wanders back into cave.😃

T45

• Like 1

Tough to be viewing a Twitch feed when you are at work.  I can get away with a lot, but not that.  :smile:

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Look at that. They are already delayed by 30 minutes. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

4 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Look at that. They are already delayed by 30 minutes. 😀

It's only 10:40 EDT right now.

• Like 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I'm not willing to register on Twitch for the chance to win one but I will dip in from time to time if it's not too tedious a watch. In my experience Twitch is 90% talking, 10% actually showing you anything interesting so I expect this place will be the best bet for an honest response in the hours after 1 EDT.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

so that's 5PM GMT/UTC

Edited by Matchstick

27 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

so that's 5PM GMT/UTC

In a Milviz Twitch yesterday there was an indication that the product release would come at the end of today's Twitch, which was projected to be approximately 2:15 PM EDT (1815Z)

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere