Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

$39.99 is a bargain.  Purchased and will fly today.

Edited by diajohn
  • Like 1

Mods, can we close this topic? If people want to share how they feel about the price and detail of the aircraft they can do that in their own thread, this was simply to let everyone know of the release date.

In my opinion this is a steal of a price for the amount of detail and cool features they added, one of the best GA planes we've seen in any sim. I will end it there. Have fun flying your 310's everyone!

-Jay

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

I for one have no issue with the price. Just got home and catching up on this thread and a few reviews, and now off to buy. 🙂 

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

30 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

If you're happy with the price that's great, seriously.

But I'm not paying $42 for something that contains poor default code when other devs have shown better alternatives can be developed/

Don’t then, but enough with the negative hyperbole. Your arguments hold no water. 
-B

• Like 2

So, who has it and who will give a quick review of it? Enough on the price. If you don't like it, don't buy it. 

@Matchstick, has a right to his opinion. I see where he is coming from. The default GNS, G5, and Bendix/King AP are a liability as we stand here on release day. Where I differ significantly is that the price for the REST of the plane is well positioned. People have been craving A2A level of depth and from what I've seen, this exceeds that by a large margin. I however, don't see the default components being a liability forever. If Working Title delivers the upgrade that we are all hoping for the other Asobo components anywhere close to what they have delivered in the G1000nxi, this may be the most complete GA addon I've ever seen.

• Like 1

Chris

Sounds like a great buy to me, buying it right now. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

53 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

Thing is previous Milviz aircraft like the XP C310 have have detailed custom systems - it's part of what made Milviz aircraft special.

To just slap in a poor default AP (for the second time) is Milviz saying it doesn't really care about that sort of thing any more and when that's the case the price needs to reflect that.

Even with my discount it's more than the 414 and for all that's faults it's at least delivering custom systems.

The AP works and works well, what the heck are you complaining  about, with all the other features it has,, Cheez......,😡

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

38 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Seriously!  What would you pay?

For default systems $30 maybe 35

Just now, Matchstick said:

For default systems $30 maybe 35

Only one component, the AP, is stock. The rest are cutting edge in this simulator and certainly of value to all who seek system depth. Again, your argument holds no water and just like yours, that’s MY opinion and I’m sticking with it. 
-B

33 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Surely this guy must be trolling.  Milviz said they would normally charge $60-$80 for an addon this complex!  Coming in at $39.99 is superb! 

Nope, entirely serious and I'm deeply disappointed that Milviz have cut corners while still charging this price

Don't forget $40 is the list price - many of us have to pay more to actually get the product

First shots of the elusive C310 in the wild...

Ready for takeoff at Superspud's EGHC Land's End.

gyQ8rVY.jpg

Then off for a quick jaunt across the water to EGHE on the Isles of Scilly.

fbBrab7.jpg

So far, my initial impressions of this aircraft are very positive. Time to test her out some more. 🙂

• Like 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Just now, Matchstick said:

Nope, entirely serious and I'm deeply disappointed that Milviz have cut corners while still charging this price

Don't forget $40 is the list price - many of us have to pay more to actually get the product

Maybe you should start a go fund me for the other $5..😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, btacon said:

Only one component, the AP, is stock. The rest are cutting edge in this simulator and certainly of value to all who seek system depth. Again, your argument holds no water and just like yours, that’s MY opinion and I’m sticking with it. 
-B

I'm entirely comfortable with your opinion

I genuinely hope your enjoy the plane.

5 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Maybe you should start a go fund me for the other $5..😉

Or I just don't buy until I'm happy with what is offered for the money.

Not like theres a shortage of alternative planes to spend my money on.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1