Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

18 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I would like to see where a 310 pilot actually said that, that the 310  is twitchy"? . 

It's been said in at least one video on the Milviz C310R.  I'll try to find where it was said.

This is from the Milviz FAQ for the C310R:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8v1vx29h7f6nl77/Twitchy.png?dl=0

They obviously know that from the C310 pilots that have been advising them.

Edited by Sender46

Here's a new and very useful and informative 310 ops video from one of our primary pilot advisors on the project:

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

2 hours ago, Dutch727 said:

Here's a new and very useful and informative 310 ops video from one of our primary pilot advisors on the project:

Watching this video makes me realize that I am lucky to use the TDS GTN, where the 3d bezel is nicely modeled, compared to the PMS option which carries over the "inverted" bezel from P3D..  I am surprised to see this re-surface.. 🤫

Bert

13 hours ago, DavidP said:

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your help.

Correct, autopilot disengaged.

Hi David,

please follow the advise given by Milviz above and raise your issue in the Milviz support forum. Most beta testers would assume that it is a user issue, possibly with trimming. One person suggested it could also be a problem with the legacy flight model in MSFS, IF you picked that. The default is the modern flight model.

Cheers,

Peter

20 hours ago, mikea76 said:

I built a rough profile for my Brunner and no issues with pitch. I have not set any deadzones or cut down on sensitivity. I think part of the problem with many MSFS planes is without control loading they are prone to PIO.. 

I know it's expensive but with the brunner this 310 is the best flight model I have experienced so far. 

Best flight model I have experienced in MSFS with the Honeycomb Yoke too.  

• Upvote 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Do the realism settings of MSFS itself have any effect on the realism settings in the EFB? I can't find any information about MSFS realism settings in the manual so I guess (and hope) not? And what about MSFS collision settings? Can I still ruin my plane if I have that off in MSFS itself?

And... are there really 9 easter eggs? I can only find 7. 😉

I also wonder how often you all check the Inspect page on the EFB. I try to do it only when I suspect a problem otherwise it feels a bit like cheating and you also might prevent failures from happening?

(I hope some people here are still flying the C310... it seems everyone has jumped into the PMDG plane... 🤨)

EDIT
Oh, btw, just had a great landing! Seems it's a matter of practice after all.

Edited by tup61
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tup61 said:

hope some people here are still flying the C310... it seems everyone has jumped into the PMDG plane... 🤨)

Not me, it is the 310 all the way. Not into following the magenta line, with AP flying the plane at 30,000 feet.  I am on my 3rd flight today from Texas to Oklahoma. 

• Like 4

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

1 hour ago, tup61 said:

(I hope some people here are still flying the C310... it seems everyone has jumped into the PMDG plane... 🤨)

I did a flight on the PMDG. It's great, but I still have some refresher training to do, so I will continue to enjoy the c310 for a little while longer.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

6 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I did a flight on the PMDG. It's great, but I still have some refresher training to do, so I will continue to enjoy the c310 for a little while longer.

I had over 1500 hours in the PMDG 800 back in P3D, even bought some training manuals for it by Mike Ray. One day, I decided that it just wasn't any fun anymore, and never flew it again. I went to the Q 400 from there, and then A2A.  

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

No interest in airliners here. Love the small private twins and corporate turboprops best. Hope we keep seeing more of them with this quality!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tup61 said:

Do the realism settings of MSFS itself have any effect on the realism settings in the EFB? I can't find any information about MSFS realism settings in the manual so I guess (and hope) not? And what about MSFS collision settings? Can I still ruin my plane if I have that off in MSFS itself?

And... are there really 9 easter eggs? I can only find 7. 😉

I also wonder how often you all check the Inspect page on the EFB. I try to do it only when I suspect a problem otherwise it feels a bit like cheating and you also might prevent failures from happening?

EDIT
Oh, btw, just had a great landing! Seems it's a matter of practice after all.

I found all 9

Yes, with a little practice, landings are pretty rewarding.

Robin

Flying a nice DME Arc approach into ILS 25 at KFSM.   Doesn't get any better than this. 

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

I went to the Q 400 from there, and then A2A.

Same here, although I already left PMDG behind with FSX. In P3D I flew some Airbusses but things really got going for me with A2A (not the warbirds) and specially the Majestic Q400. By far my most flown plane. I really can't wait for a good (!) Q400 in MSFS! That'll be the day! But well, for now I am extremely happy with the C310. I loved the Kodiak 100 but this C310 clearly is in a league of its own! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tup61 said:

Same here, although I already left PMDG behind with FSX. In P3D I flew some Airbusses but things really got going for me with A2A (not the warbirds) and specially the Majestic Q400. By far my most flown plane. I really can't wait for a good (!) Q400 in MSFS! That'll be the day! But well, for now I am extremely happy with the C310. I loved the Kodiak 100 but this C310 clearly is in a league of its own! 

I haven't touched the Kodiak since I got the 310. I am hooked on this aircraft. I wonder why majestic doesn't make a Q400 for MSFS?

5 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I haven't touched the Kodiak since I got the 310. I am hooked on this aircraft. I wonder why majestic doesn't make a Q400 for MSFS?

Same here about the Kodiak and I seriously doubt if I'll fly it again... And yes, I wonder too about Majestic, but I have the idea they sort of left the flight sim business? (If they are going to do a Q400 for MSFS they really have to work harder on the graphics though...! The plane was awesome but the graphics coyld have been better. A port won't do the trick for me. 😉