Sign in to follow this  
f.skywalker

Stutters with PSXseecon

Hello Nico
I have a problem with PSXseecon + Livetraffic.
My MSFS runs perfectly with AIG and the Traffic Controler. super smooth.
But when I use PSXseecon and Live Traffic, I always have a lot of micro stutters in the system. They come very irregularly.
The displayed AI traffic also stutters a lot when flying or rolling. Unfortunately, this state is not an option for me. My flight partner also has the same problem on another system.
I fly with Vsync ON and limited frames.

I use the latest Version

As I said, without the tool, my MSFS runs perfectly without a problem.
In dev mode you can see the drops in the frame display very precisely when the tool is running. Unfortunately I can't use it that way.
My system is an I79700K and an RTX 2070S with 32 GB Ram all on a Samsung MVME M2 SSD.
There may be something else for me and other pilots to know

I wrote it with google translator because my english is not so good

Thanks Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Hallo Frank,

MSFS is not yet at the same quality level as P3D with respect to its SimConnect implementation.... 

That's why you see a difference between "canned trafic" such as from the AIG Trafic controller and my traffic. Canned traffic runs " inside" MSFS, on their own, while my aircraft receive a new position 30 times per second via the SimConnect interface from an external program, and is therefore dependent on my program getting enough cpu time -in time- from the Windows schedular.

What may help is to start PSXT_MSFS via the batch file provided, then it is getting the highest priority.

The joy/excitement of seeing live traffic should help to forget about the stutters, if not the program is not for you. Don't know whether you are an observer or a pilot flying, while when flying these stutters are not so annoying. 

Wie ein Sprichwort von die Niederlaendische  Steuerbehörden: Wir können es nicht lustiger machen 

🙂

Nico

Edited by kiek

Thanks Nico for this information. 🤗

Frank

Edited by f.skywalker

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

hi, nico, could you say where is that batch file provided? i would like to use.

many stutters here too.

thanks!

23 hours ago, abranpuko said:

hi, nico, could you say where is that batch file provided?

Don't you guys read Manuals? (2.1 and 3.3)

You'll find it in the PSXT folder....

Start_PSXT_MSFS. bat

Double Click on it or create a short cut to it and put that on your desktop, but do not copy or move it.

Edited by kiek

oh, thank you! thats true. it was on manual. im sorry.

i have another question, i hope this is not in manual!!!

what does mean, in log.tx: 

Semicolon in regcode ?, skipped : AirBaltic Boeing 737-300WL 1 atc_id = YL-BBX,YL-BBI ; tail number

i have one million of these!

thaks again!

PSXT does not expect a comment at the end of that line. So  remove

; tail number.

EDIT: No, I will change it, so it will no longer complain about this (valid) line.

Edited by kiek

10 hours ago, kiek said:

EDIT: No, I will change it, so it will no longer complain about this (valid) line.

Fixed. Re-download 31.4.3