Sign in to follow this  
jason74

Just Flight 146 Professional Released for MSFS

17 minutes ago, jason74 said:

now bring on the Madog

You started a topic saying "Just Flight 146 Professional Released for MSFS" just to say "now bring on the madog (sic)" ??

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Has anyone discovered a way to load a Simbrief flightplan into the FMS?  I have Simbrief linked to the aircraft and can see my flightplan on the EFB but I can’t  find a way to have it load directly into the FMS.

Thanks

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

6 hours ago, Bdub22 said:

You started a topic saying "Just Flight 146 Professional Released for MSFS" just to say "now bring on the madog (sic)" ??

First of all he didn't "just say"  now bring on the madog, he asked for help finding the coupon code from XP then came back and told others how to do it then said "now bring on the madog" probably because like many others he is excited about the impending influx of add-ons.  My gosh people get upset about the silliest things without taking a moment to consider context.  Can I not say this is great to see now bring on the madog and 737 for MSFS as well??  Is that not PC?

Edited by psolk
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Still a nice aircraft, But I have to admit, Justflights profit orientation is annoying for my taste.

They have abandoned their P3D version, although fixes and improvements had been promised for more than a year (lastly by Justflights Martyn in their forum -> quotes : "FMC fixes/improvements TBC" or "improvements to the FMC are being worked on by Eric M so will be included in a dedicated update ASAP").

That was Sep 2021 and it never appeared.

Just to have the FMC in the MSFS version now replaced by a Working Title FMC copy with even more features incomplete or removed compared to the P3D version

Profit, yes, I well understand. But a bit more dedication to their products would be highly desirable.

Mike

Edited by mikealpha

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

6 hours ago, RichieFly said:

I can't get this bird to the runway without the engines abruptly stopping. I'm not feeling this one much.

You're not going to feel it much with that happening.  Get in touch with our support team and they'll help out.  Lots and lots up in the skies with the 146 enjoying it immensely so it's not a common issue.  Support will help you.

https://support.justflight.com/support/home

3 hours ago, JustFlightScott said:

You're not going to feel it much with that happening.  Get in touch with our support team and they'll help out.  Lots and lots up in the skies with the 146 enjoying it immensely so it's not a common issue.  Support will help you.

https://support.justflight.com/support/home

Thank you. I appreciate you. I really do.

The problem's cause came to me (in a dream): control configuration error. Can't wait to have at it now that I know what I was doing wrong.

For those who may be curious: Throttle 2 on my Warthog was assigned to condition lever. So, yeah. To start taxiing I move both throttles forward. Gain some momentum and move throttles back to idle. Bang. Fuel cut-out to all engines. 

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

7 hours ago, regis9 said:

Has anyone discovered a way to load a Simbrief flightplan into the FMS?  I have Simbrief linked to the aircraft and can see my flightplan on the EFB but I can’t  find a way to have it load directly into the FMS.

Thanks

Documentation for the Working Title FMS can be found on their website:

https://www.workingtitle.aero/packages/cj4

Go to page 1-4

SIMBRIEF Configuring the FMC for Simbrief import. ● Use Simbrief to create a flight plan and generate an OFP ● The Simbrief BETA Airframe can be found here: https://bit.ly/3lFM0d3 ● Make note of your PILOT ID, a 5 or 6 digit number (XXXXXX), which appears in the Optional Entries section of the flight planning (Dispatch Options) page. ● Load up the aircraft (you can start at a gate, parking position, anywhere you like). ● On the FMC, press IDX to open the INDEX page and go to PAGE 2. ● Click to open MOD SET. ● Enter your PILOT ID in the scratchpad (should be a 5 or 6-digit number). ● Press the LSK L2 button next to the - - - - - - under SIMBRIEF PILOT ID header - this will turn GREEN if it has been accepted - this is now stored in the simulator and will remain persistent even after simulator restarts (you can skip these initial steps for future imports) ● Press IDX to open the INDEX page and go to PAGE 2 ● Click to open ROUTE MENU ● You should see FPLN RECALL (SB) highlighted with your PILOT ID under it in GREEN. ● Click FPLN RECALL (SB) and your flight plan should import; you will be returned to the FPLN PAGE and will be prompted to hit EXEC to finalize the new flight plan 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great job. Works very well like its P3D cousin. You must read up on this plane before going up or you'll make yourself the fool. The integration with SimBrief and Navigraph is great. Love it.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

8 hours ago, dobee51 said:

The Simbrief BETA Airframe can be found here

The link takes me to a CJ4 airframe. Thanks for the other info.

56 minutes ago, lancealotg said:

That's because it's using the WT CJ4 FMC with the Perf pages stripped out. 

Edited by jarmstro

1 hour ago, lancealotg said:

According to the manual, the BAe 146 uses the Working Title FMS. I just did a quick cut and paste. 

There is a post on the official forum with profiles using values from the JF manual