Sign in to follow this  
ps773

DoubleT - VTBS Installed but Unable to Use

Hi,

I downloaded the DoubleT VTBS from simmarket, unzip, and place the file into the commumity folder.

I started a flight from VTBS, but it only shows the default airport.

I double checked the content manager it shows installed, but it does not show up in the sim. There is also no 'plug' symbol like any other addon airports in the 'world map'.

While all of my other addons in the community folder works perfectly fine.

Can anyone help with my issue? I am using steam version. Thanks.

I don't have the steam version, but it sounds like it is not installed if your not getting the small icon on it. Are you sure you have the correct community folder as i think it's located in a different location to the MS Store version. Hopefully someone using the steam version  will commment

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

8 hours ago, GuyFlyer said:

Do you also have Bangkok Landmarks installed?

I don't.

19 minutes ago, ps773 said:

I don't.

Have you checked install folder of VTBS ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

3 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

Have you checked install folder of VTBS ?

There is no install wizard for this file so i dont think there will be any install folder. Like many of my other airport addon it is just a file includes different files like simobjects, scenery, content info etc,,, Since there is no 'readme' or anything else. I just simply place it into the community folder in MSFS.

Yet, i checked my content manager in MSFS, which shows installed. But it doesn't show up in the sim, still default airport.

3 hours ago, ps773 said:

There is no install wizard for this file so i dont think there will be any install folder. Like many of my other airport addon it is just a file includes different files like simobjects, scenery, content info etc,,, Since there is no 'readme' or anything else. I just simply place it into the community folder in MSFS.

Yet, i checked my content manager in MSFS, which shows installed. But it doesn't show up in the sim, still default airport.

Try e mailing developer ?

Edited by ZKOKQ

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

4 hours ago, ps773 said:

Just checking. Not sure how it works with Steam, but for my store vesrion I bought this via Simmarket and downloaded a zip package from them. Did you get a zip file via Steam? For me, the zip contained the single "master" folder to be just dumped into the community folder, and that folder was called "doublet-suvarnabhumi-international-airport". That should be what you see in your community folder (the unzipped contents of the zip file, not the zip file itself)

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

9 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Just checking. Not sure how it works with Steam, but for my store vesrion I bought this via Simmarket and downloaded a zip package from them. Did you get a zip file via Steam? For me, the zip contained the single "master" folder to be just dumped into the community folder, and that folder was called "doublet-suvarnabhumi-international-airport". That should be what you see in your community folder (the unzipped contents of the zip file, not the zip file itself)

Yes, i just directly dumped the file into the community file, and it does not work.

Hello All,

Problem resolved, I changed the file name to 'doublet-airport-vtbs-suvarnabhumi-international'.

I don't know why, but i saw other of my add-on have this similar pattern in their file name, so i tried, and it works.

Anyway, thank you all for the comments.