Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

and now....ladies and gentlemen

wow! from bad to worse!
Yesterday I had a decent MSFS, and today, I turn on the computer, and voila: "it's gone". The MSFS is not present. It has just been deleted.
Everyone will say: antivirus? Have you downloaded something that you shouldn't have downloaded? and blah blah blah...

but the only thing that happens is that MSFS has uninstalled itself.

From bad to worse. With the "downgrade" number 9, performance glitch, micropauses and now: it's gone!!!

I am more and more convinced that I have paid for a product that exists at times. An unfinished product. And always, in a forum, someone will appear who says: "Well, I'm doing well."

I’m gonna go out on a limb, put my neck on the line, throw caution to the wind, and stake my reputation on this being your fault.

• Like 33

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

3 hours ago, scotchegg said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb, put my neck on the line, throw caution to the wind, and stake my reputation on this being your fault.

See, here on avsim folks are so forgiving, someone could say "I took a hammer to my PC and now I can't start MSFS - and there'd still be simmers saying This must be Asobo's fault!

As I've said many times: 99.9999% of the times, the source of the problem is the person sitting in front of the computer. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

My mouse ran away! 😞

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Also going out on a limb. It’s a MS store issue. Does not happen to Steam users. MS store is like crystal glass in a washing machine.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

5 hours ago, abranpuko said:

wow! from bad to worse!
Yesterday I had a decent MSFS, and today, I turn on the computer, and voila: "it's gone". The MSFS is not present. It has just been deleted.
Everyone will say: antivirus? Have you downloaded something that you shouldn't have downloaded? and blah blah blah...

but the only thing that happens is that MSFS has uninstalled itself.

From bad to worse. With the "downgrade" number 9, performance glitch, micropauses and now: it's gone!!!

I am more and more convinced that I have paid for a product that exists at times. An unfinished product. And always, in a forum, someone will appear who says: "Well, I'm doing well."

I hope you won't install the game anymore

I guess you were part of the SU9 beta?

and did not leave it when su9 was released?

and did not pay attention to Asobo telling you that those people would be kicked out automatically on May 3rd?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

I usually post on Discord or Reddit if I need help with something - really friendly folks over on these sites.

• Like 1

Needing help isn’t usually the point of these posts.  Normally it’s about spreading around rage and blame.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShawnG said:

Needing help isn’t usually the point of these posts.  Normally it’s about spreading around rage and blame.

This type of post is not exactly the one for people who want to help. 🙂

yours is very pacific....it does not show rage and blame. 

is....mm..poetic.

😇

Edited by abranpuko