Sign in to follow this  
Arendelle

Order and Shipping Status

Hello friends! I noticed that many of us have inquired about the timeline of orders in the "Pre-order Questions" thread. However, this information was buried deep in the comments. So I guess it might be a good practice to make this form for us to fill out.

Current Status: Pre-ordered Ordered Shipped Delivered

Pre-ordered: N/A
Invitation Received: N/A
Shipped: N/A
Delivered: N/A

Order Contents: N/A

If you are willing to share your order timeline, please post it below, once there are enough entries presented, we might have a clearer vision of how the orders are coming alone. I hope this would benefit us. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Arendelle said:

If you are willing to share your order timeline, please post it below, once there are enough entries presented, we might have a clearer vision of how the orders are coming alone. I hope this would benefit us. Thanks!

Hi all,

While I don't oppose this in our forum as to do so smacks of censorship, I do ask that if anyone has concerns over extended delays to keep in mind that we are facing supply chain issues that are out of our control.

We have been on the cusp of 3-4 week delivery for what seems like forever and things just keep getting dragged out by one thing after another. We are now rushing to catch up to that point now that we have all parts back in stock. One other thing is that we are about to launch our Throttle Kickstarter alongside our yoke line. By using Kickstarter rather than trying to fund the production transition ourselves will give us the ability to manufacture in larger volumes and will also have a knock on improvement to our yoke production line.

Thanks.

Chris

Edited by tutmeister

Current Status: Delivered

Invitation Received: 07 March 2022
Shipped: 06 April 2022
Delivered: 18 April 2022

Order Contents: Fulcrum One Yoke

9 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

Hi all,

While I don't oppose this in our forum as to do so smacks of censorship, I do ask that if anyone has concerns over extended delays to keep in mind that we are facing supply chain issues that are out of our control.

We have been on the cusp of 3-4 week delivery for what seems like forever and things just keep getting dragged out by one thing after another. We are now rushing to catch up to that point now that we have all parts back in stock. One other thing is that we are about to launch our Throttle Kickstarter alongside our yoke line. By using Kickstarter rather than trying to fund the production transition ourselves will give us the ability to manufacture in larger volumes and will also have a knock on improvement to our yoke production line.

Thanks.

Chris

Hi Chris! Thank you very much for the update. It is completely understandable that the supply chain issue is dragging the production, it is not something you could control on your end, and you are more anxious than any of us to get things on their normal pace. While I didn't start this to rush you, I beg your pardon for the inconvenience caused. I just attempted to help to make the dates clearer. If you find this inappropriate, please delete this thread or make it read-only. My apologies!

On 5/4/2022 at 4:35 PM, Arendelle said:

Hi Chris! Thank you very much for the update. It is completely understandable that the supply chain issue is dragging the production, it is not something you could control on your end, and you are more anxious than any of us to get things on their normal pace. While I didn't start this to rush you, I beg your pardon for the inconvenience caused. I just attempted to help to make the dates clearer. If you find this inappropriate, please delete this thread or make it read-only. My apologies!

Hi, no it is not inappropriate, customers and prospective customers have a right to know these things. We are just snowed under and I feel bad that they aren't leaving the door as quickly as they should.

Invitation Received: 08 March 2022
Delivered: 10 May 2022

Notice: 

I just realised that we cannot edit our posts beyond 2 hours since the initial submission. Therefore, if you would like to share your timeline, please wait until the products are delivered, then log the dates all together. Thanks!

Edited by Arendelle

Current Status: Delivered

Pre-ordered: 01 December 2021
Invitation Received: 08 February 2022
Delivered: 25 March 2022

Pre-ordered: 04 December 2021
Invitation Received: 21 March 2022
Shipped: 07 May 2022
Delivered: 17 May 2022