Sign in to follow this  
Misto

FSX Aircraft folder is empty in MyTraffic professional 6.0a

Hi All, 

I' not sure if this is the forum to write this. If it's not, I apologize in advance. I posted in another forum topic, and not sure if it was appropriate.

I purchased MyTraffic Professional 6.0a last week from another site, and have had NOTHING but issues with it. I can't get any answers in another forum, so I'm desperate here.

I've installed and un-installed this product 6 times. My issue is that in the FSX\Aircraft folder, it is empty. There are supposed to be over 35,000 aircraft in it.I tried to install a couple of A/C by copying and pasting, however, when I click on the .air installer, I get an error message stating that the Installer package is damaged.What I can determine from a checklist the Developer has, there is supposed to be a second installation, that NEVER took place.I do have aircraft on the ground with the proper liveriesat airports, but NO AI aircraft in the FSX\Aircraft folder. I also use vPILOT to connect to VATSIM. It only scans the aircraft that are in the sim objects\airplanes folder.

Has ANYONE else had issues like this? If so, what is the solution? I've un-installed MANY programs that could interfere with it. AN older asystem, but still works great!

System Stats:

Win7

FSX with Acceration and SP2

Intel(R) Core. i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40Ghz

16.0GB Ram

64 bit OS

I look so foward to your help. Thank you in advence,

Dennis

This is the appropriate forum for your question.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Thank you!! Just waiting on an answer from ANYBODY on this topic.

Dennis

29 minutes ago, Misto said:

Thank you!! Just waiting on an answer from ANYBODY on this topic.

Dennis

#1  Do not click on the .air installer!  As you noticed it does nothing for you.  

#2  If it installed 35,000 aircraft into the Sim....somewhere, then the total size of your Sim  most have grown immensely!

This topic may be helpful!  https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?300825-My-Traffic-6-showing-no-traffic

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Well, I ditched FSX and installed FSX-SE. I have not installed the MyTraffic Professional as of yet. Having major issues with getting PMDG liveries to show.

thank you for your reply,

Dennis

9 hours ago, Misto said:

Having major issues with getting PMDG liveries to show.

Look at the "Select Aircraft" menu in FSX, just above the "Help" button there is a small check box labeled "Show all variations".  Make sure this check box is checked.

• Upvote 1

- TONY -