Sign in to follow this  
Manny

What is this Tamasha! C310? This is no PMDG? It's a simple

What the Heck, It's no different from a Twin Seminole!  

Why is all this Drama for a simple Twin?

It You can have a twin Seminole, you can have a twin C310.

I don't understand!

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

11 minutes ago, Manny said:

What the Heck, It's no different from a Twin Seminole!  

I don't understand!

It's called milking the cow.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Pretty good beer eh? 😁

• Like 3

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

I don’t get it 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

10 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Pretty good beer eh? 😁

Lots of it.🤪

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Tamasha (spectacle or drama)  Also a weird Indian movie??  So is the OP asking why all the drama/posts about the Milviz C310??

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

17 minutes ago, Manny said:

Have you flown a Seminole?

Have you flown a 310?

How much time do you have in each?  😉

Comparing them is illogical. A Seminole is an underpowered crate with little useful load, no critical engine, and a bare ability to maintain altitude single-engine with 1 student, 1 instructor, half tanks and no baggage on a cool day.  Maybe. If you're lucky.  It's also not very fun to fly, with that undersized T tail.  It was designed for no other purpose than to make multi-engine training as cheap and easy as possible.  It's good at that, I guess.  😉 Of course, one could argue that "good" is a relative term when you've got multi-engine pilots for whom a critical engine is simply an academic concept...

A 310, on the other hand, is simply the best light twin ever built.  Plenty of power, plenty of room, plenty of useful load, fast, decent ability to maintain altitude single engine (not at max gross of course, but with a reasonable load).  Makes you work when the left engine quits.  Smooth, light, balanced controls. Simply a pleasure to fly.  An airplane that's not designed to be a trainer, but rather designed to be an AIRPLANE. 

I can't speak to how much of that translates to the sim versions, but if they're even halfway decent, then some of it has to.  These are VERY different aircraft. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Andrew Crowley

I  have flown a  Seminole sir! Don't be so presumptuous. I got my twin ratings on the Semincole. I have also flown the Piper Seneca.

Although I have not flown the  Cessna 310 I have seen one and gotten on the C310.

For a simple aircraft, Its vastly different  from doing the PMDG Any aircraft or the complexity of even the Maddog, Yes.

Now tell me something new! 

This is nothing but a but a bunch drama Queens.

Edited by Manny

Manny

Presumptuous?  How so?  Sounds like my assumption was rather correct: that you are not equipped to appreciate the difference between the two aircraft.  It was demonstrated by the fact that you thought they were comparable. 

A Seneca is what happens when you just try to stick bigger engines on an airframe that was questionable to start with...  😁

Edited by Stearmandriver

Andrew Crowley

They are comparable. They both a twins! 

They are GA

Manny

12 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Tamasha (spectacle or drama)  Also a weird Indian movie??  So is the OP asking why all the drama/posts about the Milviz C310??

Exactly. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

Manny

5 minutes ago, Manny said:

I  have flown a  Seminole sir! Don't be so presumptuous. I got my twin ratings on the Semincole. I have also flown the Piper Seneca.

Although I have not flown the  Cessna 310 I have seen one and gotten on the C310.

For a simple aircraft, Its vastly different  from doing the PMDG Any aircraft or the complexity of even the Maddog, Yes.

Now tell me something new! 

You probably mean multi engine rating? Have you ever own A2A Cherooke and compared it with Carenado  one? There is a big difference!

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

15 minutes ago, Stearmandriver said:

Comparing them is illogical. A Seminole is an underpowered crate with little useful load, no critical engine, and a bare ability to maintain altitude single-engine with 1 student, 1 instructor, half tanks and no baggage on a cool day.  Maybe. If you're lucky.  It's also not very fun to fly, with that undersized T tail.  It was designed for no other purpose than to make multi-engine training as cheap and easy as possible.  It's good at that, I guess.  😉 Of course, one could argue that "good" is a relative term when you've got multi-engine pilots for whom a critical engine is simply an academic concept...

A 310, on the other hand, is simply the best light twin ever built.  Plenty of power, plenty of room, plenty of useful load, fast, decent ability to maintain altitude single engine (not at max gross of course, but with a reasonable load).  Makes you work when the left engine quits.  Smooth, light, balanced controls. Simply a pleasure to fly.  An airplane that's not designed to be a trainer, but rather designed to be an AIRPLANE. 

I can't speak to how much of that translates to the sim versions, but if they're even halfway decent, then some of it has to.  These are VERY different aircraft. 

You sir get the post of the week award. 🤠

12 minutes ago, Manny said:

You are right about that, but wrong about twins. 😀

• Like 2