Sign in to follow this  
Manny

What is this Tamasha! C310? This is no PMDG? It's a simple

Yes the aircraft, there is some differences  I am sure. All aircrafts are different from one another.

But the there is a big difference between Single  engine aircrafts (all of them ) vs multiple engine (Twins)  and airliners (all of them). 

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

17 minutes ago, Stearmandriver said:

no critical engine,

As I remember the was a consensus about it! Seminole either has no critical engine, or have both critical engines LOL

• Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Just now, Manny said:

Yes the aircraft, there is some differences  I am sure. All aircrafts are different from one another.

But the there is a big difference between Single  engine aircrafts (all of them ) vs mutely engine (Twins)  and airliners (all of them). 

Manny, you as seasoned simmer should know the difference between Bredok 737  and PMDG 737. It is about the same when you compare Carenado twin and MilViz twin. The whole thing about MilViz 310 is that you flying  leaving breathing beast with tear and wear, maintenance, and etc.

If you are serious simmer than  it really matters .If you belong to group of casual simmers, not a big deal, but then yes there is absolutely no difference between Carenado Seminole and MilViz 310. I really don't get what is all fuss about? 

• Like 3

Carenado Seminole in sim: skin deep simulation like default aircraft with some nice eye candy.

Milviz 310: a2a level systems simulation and engine management/failures and persistent state, wear and tear, visual dirt build up... entirely different airplane.

That's what the fuss is... its lightyears different.

But otherwise please continue to rant... I have my popcorn ready.

tumblr_m2xqh8eUsE1r4xuq0o1_500.gifv

Edited by AvAngel
  • Like 9

5 minutes ago, Manny said:

But the there is a big difference between Single  engine aircrafts (all of them ) vs multiple engine (Twins)  and airliners (all of them). 

The community made a big deal when the c414 was released because of its complexity and system depth. A Carenado Seminole doesn't compare to the Milviz C310. They are in different levels and even you can appreciate that. It's why the community is excited or whatever you want to call it.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

Manny, you as seasoned simmer should know the difference between Bredok 737  and PMDG 737. It is about the same when you compare Carenado twin and MilViz twin. The whole thing about MilViz 310 is that you flying  leaving breathing beast with tear and wear, maintenance, and etc.

If you are serious simmer than  it really matters .If you belong to group of casual simmers, not a big deal, but then yes there is absolutely no difference between Carenado Seminole and MilViz 310. I really don't get what is all fuss about? 

sd_flyer

I value both the Bredok and the PMDG. Bredok costs as much as the tax I'll pay for PMDG aircraft. I would pay as much as $500 a single PMDG aircraft even Higher If I have to. When I can afford to pay for $2500 for a video card thats is not going last me over 2 years. Then a $500 is reasonable for ME.  

Bredok 737? what was it I paid? 20 Bucks?  Who cares. It was an awesome aircraft until  the freeware Airbus 330 came by. Then I started the flying the Airbus 330-900 Another Freeware. Then I have been flying the Maddog MD82 till the PMDG 737 would be announced. Then the 777 and the 747...and on! 

I categorize single GA differently (Not trying to create a controversy), the GA Twins, then the Airliners. Is all! 

Manny

39 minutes ago, Manny said:

I  have flown a  Seminole sir! Don't be so presumptuous. I got my twin ratings on the Semincole. I have also flown the Piper Seneca.

Although I have not flown the  Cessna 310 I have seen one and gotten on the C310.

For a simple aircraft, Its vastly different  from doing the PMDG Any aircraft or the complexity of even the Maddog, Yes.

Now tell me something new! 

This is nothing but a but a bunch drama Queens.

Why don't you watch a couple of Youtube reviews of the 310, and then you will see all that is missing on the Seminole compared to the 310. I have the Seminole too, and no comparison with the 310. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

13 minutes ago, Manny said:

sd_flyer

I value both the Bredok and the PMDG. Bredok costs as much as the tax I'll pay for PMDG aircraft. I would pay as much as $500 a single PMDG aircraft even Higher If I have to. When I can afford to pay for $2500 for a video card thats is not going last me over 2 years. Then a $500 is reasonable for ME.  

Bredok 737? what was it I paid? 20 Bucks?  Who cares. It was an awesome aircraft until  the freeware Airbus 330 came by. Then I started the flying the Airbus 330-900 Another Freeware. Then I have been flying the Maddog MD82 till the PMDG 737 would be announced. Then the 777 and the 747...and on! 

I categorize single GA differently (Not trying to create a controversy), the GA Twins, then the Airliners. Is all! 

Manny

You don't understand  my point. If you appreciate  complexity of flight simulation would would you  settle for breadok even it was $1 or free.  Its like instead of Tesla you buy electric scooter and say "hey it was just $1000 " and they both electric. What is a big difference?  

• Like 1

I've gotta say MSFS has made Avsim a lot more interesting, to say the least... keep the drama coming!

spacer.png

• Like 4

Enrique Vaamonde

I do not understand the reference to PMDG. But since it was brought up, when was the last time PMDG released a product for 40.00?

Mario Di Lauro

Ah Ha! IF the Breadok came at the same time the PMDG 737 came out. I would not have bought the Breadok. 

It came out 1 year before the PMDG 737 came out. So It was totally worth It. I enjoyed it. For $20 bucks no regrets.  I flew from Airport A to airport B.

Now I'll get the PMDG and enjoy that. Until the the 777 come out! 

Now if the PMDG comes out with the 777, would I get the 737? Hmmmm... Interesting Q to ponder. I may get the PDMG 747 and the 777. But the 737? Maybe Not May be yes as for as a simer is concerned. 

If I was flying the 737NG in real life. I would grab the 737NG!

Edited by Manny

Manny

I do not care about either argument. I was dumb enough to buy the Boeing 247D when basically all I want is something nice and shiny to go explore our world in and to retrace all my real life trips. Yes I am an unrepentant virtual tourist. This is a game in my opinion and not near real life flying so why spend buckets of money on planes. 

Actually speaking about dumb, if I dumb down the 247D so ctrl E works and then it is just throttle and stick flying I love it. I especially love the sound of those old engines. So does my buttkicker. 😀

Please do not fight over these things. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Edited by AOB

1 hour ago, Manny said:

What the Heck, It's no different from a Twin Seminole!  

Why is all this Drama for a simple Twin?

It You can have a twin Seminole, you can have a twin C310.

I don't understand!

Your first sentence Makes no sense at all. You may as well say an ATR-72 is no different to the Seminole.

Your second sentence makes little sense either because the Milviz C310 is not a 'simple twin'.  With all the realism switched on you need to fly by the numbers or break it, just as you would in the real world.  Heck, you even need to monitor the environment inside the aircraft to keep everyone happy.  I am actually guilty of often not going through the checklists or doing a run up, because not doing so has no negative impact on a 'simple' aircraft in MSFS.  The C310 is VERY different in this regard - it feels more real because of the state saving and wear and tear over time. Heck, I actually 'care' about the C310!

Your third sentence probably wouldn't get much support at a flight training company - something to do with costs, speed and complexity I would imagine.

YOU don't understand?  After reading your post my eyes shot back up to your name because it didn't sound like you. For a moment I considered some sort of medical emergency may be happening 🙂

• Like 3

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home