Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Milviz C310 and TDS GTN 750

16 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Point of order: A flavour of the month can only hold that title for a month. Then, another flavour takes its place. Unless of course no further flavours are forthcoming, then it can hold the title for another month.

Thank you.😉

😄

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

22 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Point of order: A flavour of the month can only hold that title for a month. Then, another flavour takes its place. Unless of course no further flavours are forthcoming, then it can hold the title for another month.

Thank you.😉

I did not realiZe that there we had to have only one flavOr of the month..if you are truly enterpriZing you can have all of the flavOrs...with or without all the U's 🙂 

Your caps lock is playing up. I'd get it fixed or people will think you can't spell. 😃

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Oh, if you have more than one flavour of the month it would 'a' flavour of the month. THE flavour of the month implies there is only one.

When I finish my cookies and ice tea I will get my Webster's dictionary from the trunk of my car and sit in my apartment and ponder where I went wrong. 🙂

Don't beat yourself up mate. These things take time. 🙂

• Like 1

Going on toward 246 years? 😉

• Upvote 1

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

FOM is a very useful concept if properly understood and implemented.  

Does the Flavor of the Month "month" begin on the date of release or the first day of the Calendar month in which the plane is released?

Are we to use Gregorian or Julian months? 

How many days are there in FOM month?  28, 29, 30, 31?

Edited by TacomaSailor

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor

I think the flavour of the month is in metric and the flavor or the month is in American standard...so the flavour of the month has to be divisible by 10

BTW I think a get a FPS hit on the 414 using the TDS but its smooth as silk with the 310 (still love the fsw bird thought)

Edited by Target71
to stay on topic

Given that it's described as F-O-Month I would think it means the named period. i.e. June, July etc as opposed to Flavour of the four week period. So a product released on 19/5/22 (or 5/19/22 if you wish) would have to wait until 1/6/22 (or 6/1/22 you choose)

As for a metric version it would of course be Flavour of the 36.5 days. Doesn't have the same ring to it eh?

47 minutes ago, MM said:

Going on toward 246 years? 😉

I get it. 😃 👍

On 5/5/2022 at 9:35 AM, Nighthwk said:

Reported internally, thanks! And what about the NAV1/NAV2 behavior in VLOC mode?

I have submitted suggested code changes to Dutch... hopefully this will make it all work correctly 🙂

• Like 3

Bert

The more I fly this airplane, the more I like it 🙂

sYz3XTq.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Bert

I had my first flight with it. I was knocked out by it! The sounds are probably the best I've come across. ❤

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I had my first flight with it. I was knocked out by it! The sounds are probably the best I've come across. ❤

Ron! How have you been? I hope you are well.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.