Sign in to follow this  
Manny

How Many of you mis Real Air Dukes!

I wish I could buy Duke And Turbine Duke!

Now, those are twins! 

Do you?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Not missing them at all.  Fly the TDv2 weekly.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I still love the Turbine Duke.  The growl of those engines and the immense power.

• Like 3

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Yes. Its the one twin I'm always thinking of when I start up my sim. It's the twin I want the most.... 

• Like 3

You know what twin I miss?

My identical twin, but my aim is improving.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

For the Turbo Duke in MSFS if it is RealAir who develop the plane I would pay double..I flew her most of the time for years. I miss my baby..(lol) 

• Like 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

I loved both the turbine and piston Duke.  They were really enjoyable addons for their time.

I suggest you seriously try the C310 and C414 though - they'll bring you back to your love of twins hehe.

• Like 5

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

I loved both the turbine and piston Duke.  They were really enjoyable addons for their time.

Are they as good as the Seminole?   😉

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

Are they as good as the Seminole?   😉

Hehe - I'll give Carenado credit for getting a twin out of the barn so quick.... back when MSFS was so new hehe.  The seminole is okay - it's not even a twin I would enjoy flying IRL though lol.  Someone did a really nice ATP livery on flightsim.to though.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Don't miss them at all. I still have the Royal Duke in P3D

• Like 2

David Porrett

1 minute ago, ryanbatc said:

Hehe - I'll give Carenado credit for getting a twin out of the barn so quick.... back when MSFS was so new hehe.  The seminole is okay - it's not even a twin I would enjoy flying IRL though lol.  Someone did a really nice ATP livery on flightsim.to though.

A friend of mine in South Florida had a Piper Apache, and he would try and talk me into flying to the Bahama's in it. That plane scared me to death. If one engine quit on it, taking off from North Perry Field in Broward County, you would be lucky to clear the 10 story condos on the beach, about 7 miles away. The Seminole reminds me a bit of the Apache, but of course it had a bit more power. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

4 minutes ago, DavidP said:

Don't miss them at all. I still have the Royal Duke in P3D

Dave, you should consider MSFS and the C310 - it will tickle all the right spots for a P3D guy like yourself!

We also have the TDS GTN xi over here - similar to the Fligh1/RXP GTN in P3D.

One rw pilot to another - I wouldn't lead you astray.

Edited by ryanbatc
  • Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

4 hours ago, Manny said:

Now, those are twins! 

Do you?

No, not for a second.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

The Dukes were extremely impressive back then for FSX/P3D.

Both sounds and looks.

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Add me to the list.  I still regularly fly P3D so I get my "fixes" LOL 

Real Air for MSFS though  ... an unimaginable joy. I have always thought that the Duke was the best GA twin in P3D and had no peers.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.