Sign in to follow this  
Manny

How Many of you mis Real Air Dukes!

That and the PMDG's are the two reason's I have to go back to the P3D v4

RealAir_Dule_B60_v2.jpg

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Realair did fantastic work on both planes.  Now we r really talkin about something really great!!!

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

4 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Hehe - I'll give Carenado credit for getting a twin out of the barn so quick.... back when MSFS was so new hehe.  The seminole is okay - it's not even a twin I would enjoy flying IRL though lol.  Someone did a really nice ATP livery on flightsim.to though.

Someone did that nice "red stripe" Seminole livery too.  Who was that person?

I happen to like the looks of the Seminole, anything T-tail = good, and Carenado did a nice one.  When I fly the Seminole, I'm not in beast-mode like I am in the C414 though.  Really enjoying the C414 even in its unrefined beta form.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I'm going to be silly now...

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Good call, the Realair Duke was my favourite twin.

It would be awesome in MSFS

I’m a huge fan of their Lancair Legacy. Tons of fun in that plane. 

• Upvote 1

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

I flew the Scout much more than I did the Duke. I loved that aircraft. 

• Like 2

Na! All twins are the same. 😀

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 5/6/2022 at 4:03 AM, dpergau said:

I’m a huge fan of their Lancair Legacy. Tons of fun in that plane. 

We so need a Lancair Legacy in this sim....  someone do it justice!  Twin turbocharged if possible!  Analogue 6 pack with GTN support please!

Edited by ryanbatc
  • Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

^^^ Agreed. It would be nice to have a smaller twin turboprop that is well made and has some depth to the systems. There is a big hole in the sim right now, we really don't have a good twin turboprop. And yeah, a legacy would be awesome. 

59 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

^^^ Agreed. It would be nice to have a smaller twin turboprop that is well made and has some depth to the systems. There is a big hole in the sim right now, we really don't have a good twin turboprop. And yeah, a legacy would be awesome. 

Sorry, I disagree. The Flysimware C414 while in bets is by far one of the best planes in MSFS, and certainly one of the better payware offerings. Not to forget of course the Milviz C310.

Dont just take my word for it, just ask Ryan! 🤣🤣🤣

-B

• Like 1

X-Planers will know that the Aerobask Legacy was even more stunning that the ol' RealAir job for FSX/P3D.  In visuals, sound and flight dynamics.  But yes, all the RealAir planes were fabulous. They'e sorely missed.

The C414 is not far off though.   We just need the AP to behave as all other APs do in MSFS; with working key assignments for common, standard functions. 

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

Just now, JYW said:

X-Planers will know that the Aerobask Legacy was even more stunning that the ol' RealAir job for FSX/P3D.  In visuals, sound and flight dynamics.  But yes, all the RealAir planes were fabulous. They'e sorely missed.

The C414 is not far off though.   We just need the AP to behave as all other APs do in MSFS; with working key assignments for common, standard functions. 

I tested the Aerobask as well.  Actually the front fuselage and nose was wrong on that one.  I believe the original model was not done by Aerobask so they did not address it.  The RA version looked a lot closer to the actual legacy.  And I have to admit the flight model was better on the RA version.  Both had GTN support from RXP.  Aerobask had nicer sounds though.  Haha I really enjoyed each of them and both sims at the time.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |