Sign in to follow this  
Guest gwinsk

Vspeed Gauge in FSX

Guest gwinsk

I'm probably missing something obvious but having set up all my FSX none GA aircraft with Rob's Vspeed gauge I can't get the callouts.Is there anything different about installing to FSX, or is it a finger trouble event?

Hi,First of all, Doug Dawson's FS9 XML-soundplaying gauge isn't compatible with FSX (it may even cause crashes).There's a new version of that gauge in my Groundhandling package ( rcbgh-50.zip) for FSX.Secondly, the gauge definition for Vspeed callouts in the panel.cfg contains a path definition (releative to the main FS9/FSX folder) to an .ini file that contains the sound files. Check if that path is correct in your FSX setup.Cheers, Rob Barendregt

Guest gwinsk

Rob,Many thanks, that's done the trick.Off to modify the rest of the fleet!Gerry