Sign in to follow this  
HarryS

Support for New Planes

Hi,

Will you be providing support for the MSFS versions of the Maddog , Justflight BAE 146 and upcoming PMDG 737?

Harry

Edited by HarryS
Added wording

Harry S. | System Builder

I7-9700K @ 5Ghz, AORUS Z390 Master Motherboard, Corsair 240mm H100i Platinum AIO CPU Cooler, AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Graphics, HyperX Predator 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB SSD, 27" LG UltraGear 27GL850-B QHD Monitor, Cooler Master MasterCase H500 Case, Cooler Master 1000 Watt PSU, Win10, MSFS, Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro

And I would like to add the new Milviz 310R for MSFS in this request. Thanks !

19 hours ago, HarryS said:

Hi,

Will you be providing support for the MSFS versions of the Maddog , Justflight BAE 146 and upcoming PMDG 737?

Harry

Certainly for PMDG planes (not just 737), very likely for Maddog, For Just Flight Bae 146, I suggest you start a thread on their forum to gauge interest. The FO is already trained to handle the Bae 146 (QW 146 is fully supported)., therefore, some stuff can be reused.

On 5/7/2022 at 12:01 AM, FS++ said:

Certainly for PMDG planes (not just 737), very likely for Maddog, For Just Flight Bae 146, I suggest you start a thread on their forum to gauge interest. The FO is already trained to handle the Bae 146 (QW 146 is fully supported)., therefore, some stuff can be reused.

Is there an ETA for the 737? As in, is the SDK already released?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2022 at 7:22 PM, threegreen said:

Is there an ETA for the 737? As in, is the SDK already released?

No ETA yet.

Should be able to update everyone on this by the end of next week.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FS++ said:

No ETA yet.

Should be able to update everyone on this by the end of next week.

Thank you.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2022 at 7:00 PM, threegreen said:

Thank you.

You're welcome.

As a matter of fact, flight MCE 2005 has been spotted leaving the gate, with two good engines and granted clearance for takeoff  :wink:

4 hours ago, FS++ said:

As a matter of fact, flight MCE 2005 has been spotted leaving the gate, with two good engines and granted clearance for takeoff  :wink:

Now that is a post I like!

• Like 2

This sounds promising! 

Here's a question, if you happen to read it (not a big deal if not):  will the file format be the same for customized procedures and checklists as it was for the FSX NGx?  In other words, will I just be able to drop in the files I created for that version?  Just curious, I'm psyched either way. 

Andrew Crowley

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2022 at 7:00 PM, threegreen said:

Thank you.

You're welcome.

In the cruise now. All systems go.

Don't believe the charlatan on the other forums claiming PMDG hasn't released the SDK. They're just trying to buy time because either they can't port whatever they did before to MSFS (maybe someone else did it for them), or just to make it look it's a major job that warrants yet another separate product.

SDK right there and exactly the same as the one for the NGX in P3D

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Stearmandriver said:

This sounds promising! 

Here's a question, if you happen to read it (not a big deal if not):  will the file format be the same for customized procedures and checklists as it was for the FSX NGx?  In other words, will I just be able to drop in the files I created for that version?  Just curious, I'm psyched either way. 

This is also so in Xplane, drop in and fly. So I really guess this is also for MSFS the same. Maybe some small adjustments and you good to go!

4 minutes ago, FS++ said:

You're welcome.

In the cruise now. All systems go.

Don't believe the charlatan on the other forums claiming PMDG hasn't released the SDK. They're just trying to buy time because either they can't port whatever they did before to MSFS (maybe someone else did it for them), or just to make it look it's a major job that warrants yet another separate product.

SDK right there and exactly the same as the one for the NGX in P3D

Gerald you guys are rocking it again! 

charlatan on other forums 😁 just made may day

Bruno

• Like 3

Bruno 

5 hours ago, bakerman said:

Gerald you guys are rocking it again! 

charlatan on other forums 😁 just made may day

Bruno

Thanks Bruno.

We would appreciate our users "educate" naïve users who go watch a 2 minute "doctored video" (with no Demo) and wrongly assume they will be getting a real life FO and turned into the captain of the ship right after purchase, only to discover, there is no voice control at all. Just rigid trigger sentences that replace a manual button press (and only accepted at key moments). And after they have handed their hard earned cash, they will swear not to fall for such products and abandon voice recognition for good because of that. They may not even have a go at our Demo. This is why the uptake is low compared to other add-ons like scenery or aircraft. It should be essential for all VR users for instance.

Voice control has to be done the "right way". with "speech" at the heart of it, and let users express themselves in the most natural way.

In this regard, MCE is the closest you can get to "shared cockpit".

Ask the co-pilot to perform exactly what you want, when you need it and using your own verbiage if you want it. Even non-English languages can be accepted thanks to the translation capability built into Voxscript.

Cheers.

• Like 3

^^^ this is what I tell folks every time the subject comes up.   That the other product is basically just a rigid script that requires commands be given at the right times in the right order, and exactly on script... while MCE actually does what you tell it to do.  😉

Great stuff... looking forward to it in MSFS!

• Like 3

Andrew Crowley

Flight MCE 2005 has now begun its descent to Farnborough for the special Virtual Air Show.

Upon landing, all MCE users will be invited via e-mail for a test flight of the plane with a qualified FO.

Stay tuned. :smile:

Edited by FS++
  • Like 3

Flight MCE 2005 has landed the 20 th of May at 19:00 Zulu

Invitations have been sent out (unless your e-mail address has changed).

Eventually, check Spam folder.

• Like 3