Sign in to follow this  
Fiorentoni

Fenix A320 Release imminent within DAYS!

Just now, abrams_tank said:

Ok, cool!  FYI, just so you understand me, I come from a business background (also an IT background), and I also went to business school.  In business school, you spend every day writing case studies, often forecasting what will happen in a given market. So not only am I a flight sim enthusiast, I am also very interested in the business outcome of MSFS vs P3D vs XP.  To me, it's like another case study.

So if you see me writing about MSFS vs XP vs P3D, I am usually a bit more frank than the other posters, because I am looking at it from a business perspective, like I am writing another case study.

I am also on record as saying that I will jump ship and leave MSFS if there is another flight simulator that is cheaper and better than MSFS (better than MSFS according to my preferences). Having said that, I don't see anything better than MSFS coming to the home flight simulation market soon, unless Google gets serious about making a flight simulator, or another AAA game company steps in.

Yeah thanks for the clarification! Now that you mention it, I seem to remember something about your business background 😉 . Anyway, it's interesting to take a look at the business side. I wanted to write a bit more about X-Plane here, but I came to realise it's off-topic and I don't want this interesting thread go south. 😁

• Like 1

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

16 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

I am also on record as saying that I will jump ship and leave MSFS if there is another flight simulator that is cheaper and better than MSFS

Likewise. I don't care who develops the sim or who develops addons for it, I just want software that will allow me to do what I want to do.

When the FA320 releases that will allow me to continue simulating the A320 🙂

It's so far been a good month!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

How the comunication has changed since the first appearance. From the first detailed updates with incredbile quantity of information where Fenix seemed to explain everithing of the A320 (Circuit breaker, remember?), to arrive at the strange comunication way of the last day, where the news are taken in some boss's messages on Discord or here. I really don't know. You?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, YouDontKnow said:

How the comunication has changed since the first appearance. From the first detailed updates with incredbile quantity of information where Fenix seemed to explain everithing of the A320 (Circuit breaker, remember?), to arrive at the strange comunication way of the last day, where the news are taken in some boss's messages on Discord or here. I really don't know. You?

This is answer to some random message in discord chat, not an official release announcement or anything. Official communication with all the details is yet to come, so I don't see what the issue is.

Edited by Kerrow42
context
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Hehe shots fired!

It was a low blow, but the shot was there so I had to take it.

Don't hate me, FSL bros. 🙂

Also, congrats Ryan, on your 20,000th post! I am celebrating my 3000th, a big deal for me. But I stand in awe of your post count milestone!

• Like 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Can't wait to get this bird in the air - congrats to the folks over at Fenix!

It's great to see the hard work from all these developers finally come to fruition - it's going to help MSFS grow even more as a platform and we can't wait to see what the future holds.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2

Please do not contact me via DM for support or help with the A32NX mod. We recommend using our help channel on our Discord.

1 hour ago, IcemanFBW said:

Can't wait to get this bird in the air - congrats to the folks over at Fenix!

It's great to see the hard work from all these developers finally come to fruition - it's going to help MSFS grow even more as a platform and we can't wait to see what the future holds.

And may I just say that the excitement and anticipation of the Fenix a320 would be nowhere close if it weren’t for the fabulous work of the FBW team. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

So how is the ProSim vnav and lnav? Better than the Maddog or PMDG? This is probably the most important aspect of any plane for 99 percent of us haha. Just hope it can fly a proper RNP. 

1 hour ago, MikeyOnTheFlightDeck said:

And may I just say that the excitement and anticipation of the Fenix a320 would be nowhere close if it weren’t for the fabulous work of the FBW team. 

False. Fenix is going after PMDG, FS Labs Toliss, INIbuids, Leonardo and the likes, you know the ones that are trying to make money on these simulators. Those are the top dog airliners period.

Edited by jbdbow1970

3 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

False. Fenix is going after PMDG, FS Labs Toliss, INIbuids, Leonardo and the likes, you know the ones that are trying to make money on these simulators.

I think you missed my point, but ok...

2 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

False. Fenix is going after PMDG, FS Labs Toliss, INIbuids, Leonardo and the likes.

I’m glad FSLabs finally get a real competitor. Everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten about the malware they installed on everyone’s PC. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MikeyOnTheFlightDeck said:

I think you missed my point, but ok...

No you said Fenix pushed out development because of FBW, which is inaccurate.

3 minutes ago, FlyerNYC said:

I’m glad FSLabs finally get a real competitor. Everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten about the malware they installed on everyone’s PC. 

I haven't never used their prducts after FSX

31 minutes ago, FlyerNYC said:

The only thing I remember from FSLabs is a great add-on. To be more precise, the best liner we had for P3D.

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.