So I just did a LNM DB refresh to add a couple new custom airports to the map (to get the yellow circles), however upon update completion, LittleNavMap went crazy and highlights every single airport. Did I discover a bug and how can I fix this? Cheers

spacer.png

If you do a search on the word Yellow, you will find a lot of posts about this.

Have a good weekend!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

31 minutes ago, pgde said:

If you do a search on the word Yellow, you will find a lot of posts about this.

Have a good weekend!

yup that did it, thanks

I have this issue, I searched for yellow and it only returned these two posts.......how did you fix it?

Thomas Derbyshire

I just downloaded the latest version 2.6.18 and there are still far too many yellow airports. With this version, not every airport is a custom airport like in the previous version, but most still are according to LNM.spacer.png

Edited by petz_e

13 minutes ago, petz_e said:

I just downloaded the latest version 2.6.18 and there are still far too many yellow airports. With this version, not every airport is a custom airport like in the previous version, but most still are according to LNM.

Did you reload the scenery library? This is required to fix the issue.

38 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Did you reload the scenery library? This is required to fix the issue.

I did, yes. That's actually when the problem appeared because I skipped the previous versions.

1 hour ago, petz_e said:

Yes.

Now this is really strange. Can you post the section "Scenery" with the BGL paths from the airport information from one of the stock airports?
Do you use an add-on management tool? Are the add-on airport folders symbolic links or something?

Alex

Ok, this is so stupid of me. The additional yellow airports are from Black Square's Real Taxiways Europe/US. I used AddonManager to exclude them from LNM. But now I remember, I updated these addons recently and this replaced my symbolic links with the full directories, so they were always active and LNM picked them up as custom airports.

Sorry for the drama. But the problem is solved now. Thank you very much for your assistance.

1 hour ago, petz_e said:

Ok, this is so stupid of me. The additional yellow airports are from Black Square's Real Taxiways Europe/US. I used AddonManager to exclude them from LNM. But now I remember, I updated these addons recently and this replaced my symbolic links with the full directories, so they were always active and LNM picked them up as custom airports.

No problem. 🙃

BTW: You can exclude unwanted add-on from yellow ring display in LNM options on page "Scenery Library Database". Add the folder to the lower list.

image.png

Alex