Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Mod for Milviz C310 autopilot

I think it's an improvement and a keeper!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just FYI all,

Thanks for this catch!  Good work.  It will be in the update coming ASAP, probably next week.

• Like 6

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

22 minutes ago, Dutch727 said:

Just FYI all,

Thanks for this catch!  Good work.  It will be in the update coming ASAP, probably next week.

Cool! Then I can forget about the mod! 

Edited by tup61

Bert, as always, is the man! Thanks Bert! 

Brian MacMillan

Intel i7-7700@3.6GHz-16GB /GTX 1070-8GB/MSI B250M Bazooka  

On 5/8/2022 at 12:47 AM, vgbaron said:

Well, if there was something then you couldn't say anything about it but if there were nothing you could say something about it. So since you are saying nothing about it I can assume there is something.

How's that?  🙂 

what did you just call me? Wait. what..

Victor Roos

On 5/7/2022 at 5:54 PM, ryanbatc said:

It's a nice little holdover...for now... in case Milviz decides to change something.  Something that I cannot say anything about.

Ryan... BE QUIET....

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

16 minutes ago, Milviz said:

Ryan... BE QUIET....

Shhhhhhhhhh  too loud 

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Now this is how rumors get started.

Someone hears some people shooshing other people and off it starts.

Round and round, where it stops nobody knows.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Now that we are between us, I'll tell you something...
The Earth is FLAT!!
🤐

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

We are having internal discussions about how to approach this but there are concerns.  No decision has yet been made. 

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

3 hours ago, Milviz said:

We are having internal discussions about how to approach this but there are concerns.  No decision has yet been made. 

The "community mod" option works nicely, as long as the author maintains the code on Github.. better keep a copy, just in case 😉

Bert

On 5/8/2022 at 7:13 AM, Dutch727 said:

Just FYI all,

If you do adopt this mod, suggest taking out the "GPS" readout which, as best I know, is a Garmin autopilot feature, and not present in the Bendix King KAP140.  😉

• Like 1

Bert

26 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

If you do adopt this mod, suggest taking out the "GPS" readout which, as best I know, is a Garmin autopilot feature, and not present in the Bendix King KAP140.  😉

Yeah, that's the only thing I don't like about this otherwise fantastic KAP140 improvement mod.   Oh it also annunciates "FLC" as well, if you unrealistically engage that non-existant mode on the KAP 😁

But small fry, for the positives of bringing in proper ALT ARMING and PITCH HOLD on engagement. 👍

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

7 minutes ago, JYW said:

Yeah, that's the only thing I don't like about this otherwise fantastic KAP140 improvement mod.   Oh it also annunciates "FLC" as well, if you unrealistically engage that non-existant mode on the KAP 😁

But small fry, for the positives of bringing in proper ALT ARMING and PITCH HOLD on engagement. 👍

Luckily that is easily removed...

• Like 1

Bert

54 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Bert, how would one go about removing the GPS readout?

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders