Sign in to follow this  
LazarusLong

Still waiting for answers

Hi, Grant (and your team),

I reached out to you back in February 23rd (2022), I reached out to you about a non-functioning switch on my Bravo.  This was logged as Request 7181 and, while I did get a quick answer about Microsoft not natively seeing the buttons numbered 33 and higher, I didn't get an immediate answer about my next steps, regarding the defective/problematic switch.

On March 15th, I DID get a reply from you (Grant) and followed this up by sending the requested video of the switch problem.  This was followed up an email on March 26th, requesting an update (as to when/whether I could send the quadrant in for repair); this was logged as Request 7761.  Finally, I sent another follow-up email on April 18 to get a status; this was logged as Request  8081.

While I'm definitely NOT trying to jump the line to get service on my quadrant, I really would like some kind of status/direction on where I go from here.

Thanks much,

Michael

Your best bet is to take the bravo apart and solder the wire together in a way that won't get pinched by the levers. I was told that they fixed this issue but my 3rd device had the same issue.

Please note. This WILL void your warranty. 

For the amount of money paid on the throttle, plus the fact there IS a warranty, I'm going to hope I get a response from Honeycomb on this.