Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bob I

Wilco 777

hi alldoes anyone have the 777 by Wilco for FSX, it seems its been out quite a while but i havent heard and ravs or reviews about it here,the people who bought it, what is your opinion about it?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

This is the feelThere 777, I presume.I've had it for a few months now, and I'm pretty happy with it. The model is well done, and the FDs are believable. It's a real pleasure to hand fly a visual approach because you really get a sense of its magnitude and inertia. The only negative thing I can think of concerns the database of waypoints you can programme into the FMC. It is minimal to say the least, so you won't be able to programme the FMC to fly the approach like you can with the PMDG birds. The only way you can navigate, however, is by programming the FMC. There's no GPS or anything, so the database includes a comprehensive set of airports. It's reasonably priced, so I'd say it's worth a try.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Guest draky

Beware if you have Vista - Wilco are struggling three weeks after my purchase with one of the worst customer support experiences I have had the misfortune to suffer. Latest is that Wilco say I need Microsoft Visual Studio and the VS SP1 in order for the 777 gauges to display and not cause the simulator to crash each time I try to load up the aircraft. I just can't believe this will help and as VS2005 is not a free product I am hesitating before moving further forward.Not recommended!

I knew there was somthing else needed avaliable herehttp://www.fsinsider.com/downloads/Pages/F...rvicePack1.aspxHave a read the vs redistributable is free from ms. As for the 777 it has a fuel issue uses twice as much as needed i received a fix for itJust change the fuel consumption data in the aircraft.cfg.The line to be changed is :fuel_flow_scalarJust put 0.5 in place of 1 to reduce by half the fuel consumption. Also the wheels height needs some tweaking otherwise it is a simplified version as stated on box.You also have to set your fuel in FSX as the slider in the setup is only to give the weight and dosnt actually set the fuel, would have being nice to have being told. Found out through there help.

vern:'bump' is the slang term used when a forum user wishes to move their post (that is usually not being responded to) as a recently active thread. because of the recent active status the post will be seen on the first forum screen v. being buried on page 42.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/