Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

I got my download link, but the site is busy.

Must be a really huge volume which is great news for the developer and the hobby!

And my spouse has volunteered to try to download for me tomorrow while I’m at work tomorrow. 🙂

Worst case I’ll have to fly the stunning Bae-146 again tonight.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Still at work until 1230 local time, which is approx. 3.5 hours from now. If you could all please download, get in the air and off the servers within that timeframe that would be much appreciated 😉

• Like 1

i9-13900K | 6400MHz DDR5 (32GB) | GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | ViewSonic 27in QHD VA 165Hz Curved | Windows 10 |

MSFS Premium Deluxe | PMDG 737 | PMDG 777 | Horizon 787-9

Marc

Flying now...report to follow.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

15 minutes ago, enright said:

In email? I'm still staring at the "please try again" error and the entire site is still down.

Had to send verification code twice and then when that eventually go through had to keep refreshing the download page. Download itself was quick though.

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

Its weird...they knew that this was going to happen, prepared for it and they are STILL having issues....Interesting.

This feels like when i was trying to buy an iPhone 10 years ago lol.

Edited by iFlySimX

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

1 minute ago, iFlySimX said:

Its weird...they knew that this was going to happen, prepared for it and they are STILL having issues....Interesting.

This feels like when i was trying to buy an iPhone 10 years ago lol.

PMDG have explain it is a third party that had to reset their servers.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

They must have shut everything down. I’m unable to download or anything. Major fail on strategizing this.

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I must just say that the performance in this plane is amazing. I am getting more fps than in the 172 G1000. Incredible.

• Like 7

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

I can't even reach their public website right now! Just a message that the "webpage is experiencing a large amount of traffic." I anticipated this so not a big deal; I can't really fly it until the weekend anyway. Happy for PMDG, however, seems they may reach record sales.

• Like 1

Dan Scott

This was to be expected after the hype buildup and such which is oke but... a sneaky release during Kiribati evening hours would have been better imho. 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, espent said:

I must just say that the performance in this plane is amazing. I am getting more fps than in the 172 G1000. Incredible.

Not a tube guy but I have to say that really is incredible. Kudos PMDG and feed some optimization tips back to Asobo!

• Like 4

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

I just got in and i said unavailable lol

Frieone

• Upvote 1

I'll save you the effort of reading through this thread;

1. I haven't got a download link.

2. It won't accept my authentication code.

3. PMDG have posted about the servers being busy.

4. The website is down.

Just read through those 4 points over and over again and you can skip the previous 7 pages. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Site seems to be back but still says UNAVAILABLE. 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case